More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by incharger incharger

More rules or start testing these rules?

College Spirit

Jackson put the pencil down and scanned the lightly-populated coffee house, like a lion scanning the savanna for his next meal. Aside from the barista, there's the an old couple sipping coffee, a table full of guys eating sandwiches, and a mother and father in their early 40's and their red-haired, college-age daughter, complete with her Cornell t-shirt covering a set of tits that seemed slightly too big for her petite frame, just shy of needing a damn high-chair she seemed so short. Jackson decided to give her a real education, and revel in the response of those contained within the cafe.

Locking eyes on the family's table, Jackson strode over there with confidence and malice oozing from every pore. Standing next to the table, the family seated, the father looks up and says, "Can I help you?"

"No", Jackson quickly replies, "but your daughter can."

"Uhh... Sarah sweetie, what is this guy talking about?" the mother nervously asked.

"I have no idea. Who are you?" Sarah quizzically stared.

"Sarah... my wife has a friend named Sarah." Jackson said matter of factly, staring unblinking at the 19 year old girl.

The family is now noticeably uncomfortable, looking at each other, unsure about how to act next. The father's instincts should be to attempt to remove Jackson from the table, keep this obviously unstable person away from his only daughter, but the Rulebook keeps him planted and unable to confront Jackson.

Jackson had no intention of taking things slow. He would not wait another second to enact the filthy, degrading acts that now littered his mind.

"Sarah, get up on this table. Get on your elbows and knees facing me and open your mouth." Jackson ordered sternly, but never raising his voice.

"Mom, dad... what's happening?" Sarah said terrified, yet obediently and slowly making her way onto the table, sung out by the jangling of silverware and plates, as per Jackson's instructions, unable to resist. They were starting to draw the attention of the rest of the patrons now.

"Just do as he says." the father said in a defeated tone, ashamed and uncertain why he felt totally impotent to prevent this situation. The mother simply covered her eyes and began to cry.

"You", Jackson said addressing the mother, "you open your god damn eyes and watch. You watch as I your daughter's mouth right in front of you." Without the ability to deny him, the mother's tear-streaked eyes were now fixed on Jackson and her daughter.

With his prey in front of him, and her parents as an audience, Jackson began undoing his belt and zipper, lowering his pants and boxers to his thighs, revealing his 6 inch erection. Shame poured over the faces of Sarah's parents. Sarah herself began to weep, pleading to Jackson, "Please don't make do this. Please..."

Jackson was not only unmoved by her pleas, but instead decided to amp things up further. Grabbing the Rulebook he scrawled another rule.

Old Rule: My penis is 10 inches long and 7.5 inches in girth.

As soon as the pencil left the paper Jackson looked down at his dick to see that the heights of terror facing Sarah and her family just went from a hilltop to Mount Everest. His massive member went from average Joe to a weapon bigger than Sarah's forearm.

Without saying an additional word, Jackson grabbed 2 fistfuls of Sarah's long red hair and pulled them up into a tight bun with his hands at the top of her head. He then began deliberately and forcefully pulling her head towards the biggest dick she had ever seen. Without regard, Jackson bucked his hips and drove the first 4 inches directly to the top of Sarah's throat, her mouth open so wide it looked as though her jaw would dislocate. She reacted as though hit by lightning, her back arching up from retching, her eyes free flowing with tears now, and a horrific gagging sound attempting to escape her lips but muffled by his thick imposing cock. Her head attempts to pull back, but he held it there firmly, smiling devilishly as he watched her pained expression, contorting body, her palms slapping on the table top in her only form of protest allowed by the Rulebook.

The parents were paralyzed with mortification, the other patrons of the cafe were now fixed on your defilement of the young woman, but were held powerless by the Rulebook to do anything about it. Knowing this, Jackson attempted to drive his dick deeper into Sarah's throat, but the sheer size and lack of lubrication prevented it, though he did revel in the vibrating screams stimulating in his effort . Instead of driving the whole thing into her guts, Jackson decided to start rhythmically fucking her mouth, pushing the 4 inch distance he could push each time. He held her head steady, though the Rulebook did most of the work as she couldn't actually resist physically. Each humiliating thrust came completely out of her mouth, pulling forth drool and thick saliva, to be followed by a forceful invasion back to the top of her throat. Each entry elicited a loud, sick *gack* noise, sounding as though she was on the edge of or vomiting repeatedly. The tears and spit flowed freely now, beginning to create a puddle in her dad's steak and eggs below her, her dad who sat like a cuckold watching it happen. Mom could do nothing but watch and cry.

You continued to pump mercilessly, a machine whose sole focus was , gagging, humiliating, hurting, owning this tiny little college girl right in front of her parents.

Stay a while or continue to spread carnage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)