More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by thenecessityofchaos thenecessityofchaos

What shenanigans unfold at the cottage?

Close Quarters

Uncle Joey's cottage was a sizable wooden structure that had been updated with the all the necessary amenities to make it comfortable. With five bedrooms and a large kitchen and living space, it could fit all the guests nicely, though it could be a little tough with there only being two washrooms.

You decide to change all of that.

Old Rule: Uncle Joey's cottage is really more of a cabin, with three bedrooms, each with only enough space for a single twin bed. It has electricity and all the amenities including one separate shower, and two powder rooms. The place is snug but comfortable.

As you look up, the cottage you were driving up to has completely changed, and now looks like a comfortable modern shack. You didn't have everything planned out in your head as you wrote down the rule, but definitely knew you wanted to be closer to Robin.

"So Michael," Your dad started. "You and Tyler are going to be sleeping on the pull out couch in the living. That alright with you?"

That was certainly not alright with you! You quickly jot another line in the book.

New Rule: Michael and Robin will share a bed while at Uncle Joey's. Susan and Tyler can sleep on the couch bed.

You didn't want to risk getting stuck on the couch! A shared proper bed would be much more comfortable for the ideas that were popping up.

"Change of plans!" Your dad started again. "Micheal and Robin, you two will share a bed. That alright with you?"

"Like he'll get any sleep with me so close!" Robin said sarcastically.

As the car pulled into the gravel driveway, you reach out to give your sister's butt a good squeeze before she exits the car. She returns an amused grin as she strutted towards the cottage door with a bare back.

As you jump out of the car to catch up with her, you suddenly feel the stressed pressure in your shorts as the erection you didn't even realize you had was jutting outwards making a nice tent. Standing behind your family as they ring the doorbell, you quickly tuck the big sucker into your waistband. If others noticed, well then they noticed! There wasn't anything else you could do to hide it.

Uncle Joey opened the door. He was in good shape for his early fifties. Your eyes barely glanced over him before noticing the babe behind him. An Italian woman in her late twenties with two large globes on her chest featuring prominent dark nipples. This could only be Joey's new wife Adrianna! You had no idea she was such a gorgeous sight!

Taking your turn for a welcoming embrace, you reach behind her and grab a good hold of her tight ass through tiny jean shorts.

"Boys!" She mock complained. "Tyler has been all over me, and now you too!" The adults got a kick out of that. "I'm just glad you're happy to see me!" She whispered in your ear.

Walking further into the tiny hallways, you note your cousin Susan wearing low-slung jeans with the sides of her bright yellow bikini bottom riding her slim hips.

You go ahead and just pull her into a way closer hug than you've ever done before, taking great pleasure in reaching down and squeezing her tight little butt before you pull back, keeping an arm about her lower back, tweaking one tiny brown nipple with your other hand.

Susan laughed and slapped your chest, "Oh jeez. I'm not going to catch a break this weekend at all." To Robin she said, "Didn't this guy spend the last few hours in the car with your much bigger breasts?"

Your sister sighed, "What can I say? He's a boy- easily bored and on to something a bit more fresh- Ah! Please not that hard, Tyler!" Your cousin has both hands on your sister's tits with an easy grin on his face.

"I can't believe my dad is making us sleep on the couch bed!" Tyler complained as he helped bring in your suitcases.

Walking back into the living room, you witness your mother giving a big hug to a woman who might as well have been her double, with long brown hair and a good handful of breast.

"Rose, I didn't know you we're coming!" Cried your mother. "It's so wonderful you could make it!"

"I know!" She said, reaching out to give you a hug as well. "It's too bad that this place is so tiny, I'm going to have to sleep in a hammock outside!" Your hands found the soft tissue of breast as she spoke.

"We can't have that!" Your mom argued. "The mosquitoes will be all over you come nightfall. You can share with us. It's settled!"

"Let's hope your husbands hands don't have stingers," Aunt Rose joked. "If they do, I'm sure I'll be just as bitten!"

It was hard to believe your ears! Your mom was inviting her sister to share a bed with her and your father, and then Rose was joking about touching! This place was wild!

__

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)