More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Clamdring Clamdring

Who Found The Rulebook?

Charlie, a man who is bored of his reality

You quickly erased that rule, slightly embarrassed that THAT was the first rule you could have written. You’ve seen this book before; not in real life of course, but on your favorite story website CHYOA. You loved reading stories about reality bending, time stopping, dimension hopping, loved them so much that, in the extremely unlikely event of you actually finding a reality altering notebook, you already have some rules planned out.

The first thing you were worried about was security. If you don’t take immediate measures, some schmuck could just waltz in, grab the book and run, and you would be subject to your boring reality again. You reopen the book and write your first set of rules.

New Rule: Charlie Tinder is the owner of the Rulebook, and will be recognized as so when making rules.

New Rule: The Owner is the only person who can write rules.

New Rule: The Owner is the only one who can hold and touch the notebook.

New Rule: Whenever The Owner wants the Rulebook but doesn’t have it on him, it will instantly appear in his hand, along with a pencil.

With those rules written, you give a sigh of relief. Now you have save guards against others trying to take this power away from you. Now, you can really start having fun. The only question now is...

What to do next?

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)