More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 57 by olly olly

What's next?

Candice prepares Baby Girl for her big night

On the morning of Baby Girl's 18th birthday, Candice calls up her daughter's school to let the senior will be missing school that day. There's a lot of preparation to be done.

Candice expects to have to drag Baby Girl out of bed since it's an early start, but she's already up.

"I'll be ready soon mom, I just need to finish getting dressed," Baby Girl tells her mom.

Previously, Candice admitted to your daughter that her life wouldn't be like other girls'. Baby Girl would be given to her father on this special day. Baby Girl was also told that her friends Sophia Jr. and Isabella Jr. are actually her half-sisters too. This explained so much to her. Baby Girl knew things were different with her family. She knew it wasn't "normal" for a man to have so many woman - and she grew up with not only Candice, but Emma is a second mother to her, and Taylor Swift also lives in the house and has children from her father - including her friend Taylor Jr.

Baby Girl has been looking forward to this day - her 18th birthday.

Baby Girl has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. She looks like a young Candice Swanepoel, but without the accent. She leaves her hair a bit darker than her mother (who is still gorgeous all these years later).

Candice tells Baby Girl that they are headed to the spa for a day of treatments. Baby Girl gets her first real manicure and pedicure (which are super fun!) but also it's her first time waxing her legs and bikini area (which is less fun!).

Candice tells Baby Girl to leave some hair at the top - you're already so young you don't need to go bare to seem younger. The waxing hurts, but Baby Girl also feels really sexy and mature doing it. It'll be like sex, maybe, she thinks. Maybe a little bit of pain, and then a lot of pleasure (she thinks this after the waxing when she rubbing her soft legs).

Candice and Baby Girl also get facials - they joke about how they might be getting a lot more facials together in the future... Candice has already shared with her daughter a lot of your sexual interests. In fact, Candice has shared some of the videos you've made over the years. Candice has wanted Baby Girl to be fully prepared for you.

Next the beautiful mother and daughter head to the mall for some last minute shopping. It's fun for Baby Girl to be in the mall on a school day. She might be your newest sex , but she's still a teen girl who loves shopping at the mall.

Candice gets some attention at Victoria's Secret where she's recognized as being an Angel. The saleswomen get excited when she explains that it's her daughter's 18th birthday. Candice doesn't share, of course, that the lingerie is to be worn for Baby Girl's father.

The saleswomen help the mother of your daughter pick out a few things that will help accentuate Baby Girl's young lithe body.

"How about this one?" Baby Girl asks.

"Let's try something with a little more color," the saleswoman suggests.

They try to give Candice the items for free, but she pushes back and instead they settle on the employee discount.

One of the reasons Candice Swanepoel always tells you she's excited to be giving you her (and your) daughter to you is that Candice regrets to being able to give you her own virginity. She's sad to have been fucked before she met you. She sees preparing her daughter, who is in many ways a spitting image of the former Victoria's Secret Angel, a way to make up for this. If Candice can't offer up her own virginity, it seems that her cute teen daughter's cherry is the next best thing.

Finally that night you have candle lit dinner with Candice and Baby Girl that Emma prepares. Taylor Swift and Sophia helps with the dinner as well, but the rest of the "family" has been sent away to Isabella and Jacob's house for the evening.

Baby Girl is given her first ever full dose of Slave4U during dinner. You can see her face blushing as it courses through her body.

When Emma brings out the cake Sophia baked you all sing happy birthday and Baby Girl successfully blows out the 18 candles, but then you tell everyone that dessert will have to wait.

"First we need to make my Baby Girl's wish come true." The women are all giddy - they are thrilled to be welcoming another woman, your precious Baby Girl, into their harem.

You take your daughter by your hand and lead her into your master bedroom. You slowly unzip your daughter's dress and let it fall to the floor. You tell Candice, who is standing alongside Emma, Taylor Swift, and Sophia watching that she did a good job helping your daughter pick out her lingerie.

"You look amazing," you tell your daughter as your eyes soak up her beauty.

"You smell amazing as well," you say after breathing in deeply. You can already smell her young virgin pussy, she's so extremely turned on (from the years of anticipation and the Slave4U). You run your hands along her body. You've hugged your daughter every day of her life basically, but you've never felt her like this. "So soft," you say.

"Make me a woman, Daddy," your daughter finally says. "Take me... Completely."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)