More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

What do you do?

Bring a Friend

You knew the Weasley Girl had a multitude of different friends despite coming from a pitiful excuse of a family no less. Some Pureblood, Half-Blood, and even Mudblood the fact that a Pureblooded Family such as the Weasleys would even associate themselves with filth made Draco's skin crawl but he shouldn't be surprised given the Weasley's status.

Still Draco was not one to deny the fact that the Weasley girl had quite a few attractive friends, even the Mudblood Granger and Loony Lovegood had their own appeal. Of course they weren't people his Father would approve of as Granger stood far above her station and the Lovegoods were always a strange family but that was not the point.

The fact that youhad the power to enslave anyone made this so much sweeter as you realized why stop at Weasley's friends? There were several other attractive students who see themselves above you even in your own House so the question is who do you bring into this fun little game?

Granted you aren't an idiot so you wrote a few rules before you started getting ahead of yourself to ensure that the Notebook remains in your possession.

New Rule: Draco Malfoy is the sole owner of this Notebook. Anyone who sees him write in the Notebook will ignore it and no one may touch the Notebook unless to returning the Notebook to it's owner.

New Rule: No one may write in the Notebook without the express permission of Draco Malfoy.

Closing the Notebook in satisfaction you turned your gaze back to Weasley and wondered who else to include.

Who do you bring in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)