More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Cross C Cross C

What shenanigans unfold at the cottage?

Breasts...and a hung cock mean everything...

You head into the cottage behind your family. You don't pay too close attention as you enter the main area, giving out obligatory greetings and hugs. Seeing everyone bare from the waist up is hilarious but it is your attractive female relatives that keep you distracted. First, you note Susan wearing low-slung jeans with the sides of her bright yellow bikini bottom riding her slim hips.

You go ahead and just pull her into a way closer hug than you've ever done before, taking great pleasure in reaching down and squeezing her tight little butt before you pull back, keeping an arm about her lower back, tweaking one tiny brown nipple with your other hand.

Susan laughed and slapped your chest, "Oh jeez. I'm not going to catch a break this weekend at all." To Robin she said, "Didn't this guy spend the last few hours in the car with your much bigger breasts?"

Your sister sighed, "What can I say? He's a boy- easily bored and on to something a bit more fresh- Ah! Please not that hard, Tyler!" Your cousin has both hands on your sister's tits with an easy grin on his face.

You might be getting jealous but he nudges you in the side, "Hey, man. You know Adrianna is super prego, right? Those things are huuuge! You should check'em out."

You don't need to be told twice. Adrianna was your Uncle Joey's latest wife, apparently it was pretty serious cause they'd only been married like a year and she was already pregnant. She was absolutely gorgeous, a dark haired Italian beauty half your uncle's age, with plenty of luscious curves and long supple legs she loved to shown off. "Where's she at?" you ask Tyler, trying very hard to ignore the way he's groping your sister's chest.

"She was in the kitchen. Duuude.....they are so so huge. It's unreal."

Susan shakes her head with a knowing smile, "Heh... maybe things won't be so bad with Adrianna acting like a flytrap for these idiots..."

You head for the kitchen where you find Adrianna in all her topless wonder having a conversion with your Aunt Rose. Both women are holding drinks and hovering beside the counter. You are pretty much stopped dead in the doorway as you gaze upon their nude torsos. Your Aunt Rose is an attractive blonde with a petite lithe figure, her breasts much less than handfuls but they still look great atop her thin waist. But it is Adrianna that is truly drawing your eye and tightening your pants.

Tyler had been right. Her boobs were absolutely massive. They'd been really big before but now they were clearly each as large if not larger than Aunt Rose's head. They were distended and pushed out to the sides by the round protuberance of her bulbous tummy. Her areolas were similarly large and dark brown with thick stubby nipples sticking out. You felt your prick pulse in your pants and the urge to fondle you aunt was hard to deny.

"-oh my!" declared Adrianna gaily, "I had such a great time! I think I spent every day on the beach and it was wonderful!"

Rose took a sip of her wine, "God, I think it has been since our honeymoon the last time we had a vacation like that. I'm jealous."

Adrianna's big smile was ever present as she laid a hand on Aunt Rose's bare shoulder, "Don't be! We had a lot less... fun than we should have thanks to this-" You watched her run her hands around her outrageously taut and rounded tummy, "-it's so difficult to have happy-fun times when I'm roughly the size of a house!"

Neither of them had noticed you yet and you were increasingly turned on by the topic of their conversation. Adrianna was the type to always be loud no matter what she was talking about but you could still hear Rose as she replied with a slight uncomfortable frown, her cheeks blushing slightly, "Ah... did you try... on your side?"

Adrianna laughed and shook her head, wiggling her hips slightly, "Ha yes! Besides my boobs, this pregnancy went to my butt and thighs! Joey can have a lot of fun back there but ah... I feel it less deep than before....hee hee..."

"Adrianna!" gasped Rose as she noticed your presence and she looks completely embarrassed by the topic of their conversation.

With a grin you enter the room. Setting your notebook on the central island, you cross the space to embrace Adrianna, "Hi Aunty!" you declare somewhat ridiculously even as you crush her big boobs against your torso and squish them with your hands.

She smiles and loudly declares, "Oh hi, darling!" and she wraps her arms lightly around your back to hug you. Adrianna half laughs and gasps, bringing her hands back to lightly take hold of your wrists, "Ah! Gentle. Gentle! They're sensitive, please-please!"

"They're also massive!" you tell her as you pull back and bring both hands to cup the sides of just one of the fat tits.

"Michael!" admonished Rose from behind you though there wasn't much heat to it, "I know you can't control your hands but you can at least not make rude comments!"

Adrianna made a throw away gesture with her hand, "Oh its fine. And true! They are outrageously enormous. With the rule about going topless, I expected this sort of reaction from the young men..." she snorted, "... the older men too..."

You slip behind her and cup her heavy mammaries from below, jiggling them up and down, even as you grind your hard-on into her fleshy bottom covered in only a loose black skirt. The two awkwardly get back to their conversation though you notice that the topic is no longer related to sex much to your disappointment. Still, you're pretty satisfied and immensely turned on especially when your parents and Uncle Joey enter the room and barely acknowledge what you're doing with Adrianna. Your mom rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she apologizes to your uncle but he doesn't seem to mind as he sips his beer.

Eventually you decide to have a little more fun, noting your Aunt's purse on the counter beside you and the rectangular shape of Aunt Rose's cell in her jeans pocket. You release Adrianna's boobs and move over to your book. Thinking quickly, you come up with something fun and write:

Old Rule: It is accepted that the average penis size is not able to sexually satisfy a late trimester pregnant woman. Everyone accepts the necessity of such a woman seeking out a well-hung man to fulfill her sexual needs and it does not matter if it is a family member because she is already pregnant.

Then you turn back to the women who are still going on about Adrianna's lasagna recipe and you interrupt, holding up your phone, "Hey Adrianna, could you give me your cell number? I've got this great picture you just need to see!"

The two women exchange glances but Adrianna shrugs, (causing her heavy chest to wobble delightfully around her bulging baby bump), and takes your phone to enter her number, "Sure but what is it?"

You held up your finger and quickly sent a group text with the picture to Adrianna's and Rose's phones.

Adrianna's thin eyebrows quirked as she saw your message and then they shoot upwards as she clicks open the text and the picture. Her lips started to twist upward as she stared and then she looked at you, her excited eyes dropping from your face to your lower-half. Then she's abruptly hugging you, "OhmygodMichael! Is that really you?! I'm so excited by this!" she loudly declared drawing the attention of everyone in the kitchen. With a hand on your chest along with two very big mammaries, she continued, "This is so amazing! Do you really have this hung penis, Michael?!"

Rose still stared at her phone, not reaction to Adrianna but you definitely notice that her nipples have tightened and now stick out.

-

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)