More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuckqueanQueen CuckqueanQueen

Who Found The Rulebook?

Blake Michael White, a young man with a lot of plans.

Blake looked down at the notebook in his hands; shocked at the power of the notebook. It was beyond mind-boggling boggling to think that a reality warping item was just sitting unattended in a coffee shop, a coffee shop that saw at least a dozen different people coming in every hour.

Blake had to thank someone for the luck of him being the one to find this; because that meant this power was all his. And from now on it would only be his, Blake prepped his pencil and wrote:

'New Rule: The Power of the rulebook is transferred to Blake Michael White.'

Blake stops and looks around, he didn't really feel any different but there was no other better way to find out if it worked then testing it out.

'New Rule: Every man is constantly fully erect'

Blake looked around the cafe and didn't notice anyone acting any different and more importantly didn't feel his own member pop up in need, which meant the notebook lost its power. Which also meant the power was now…

Blake focussed all of his mental capacity onto the idea of his previously written down rule, and after a few moments he had to suppress a groan as his cock grew hard in his pants. Looking around, Blake was pleased to see every man desperately trying to hide their sudden hard-ons.

Now confirming to himself that he indeed had all the power all to himself; Blake knew he was going to have some fun. But this was not the place for it.

Concentrating again, Blake reversed his original decision. Allowing his and every other man's cocks to return to normal, and erasing everyone but his memories of the whole thing. Something which he had the distinct feeling he was going to be doing over and over again in the near future.

And what was to be his first move...

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)