More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30 by olly olly

What's next?

Bella Hadid wants you to fuck her

By now you've taken your cock out of your pants and are playing with it as you watch the perfect looking sisters rub each other furiously.

Bella is to be fucked, to have a cock fill her body so that she can finally orgasm, and when she sees your huge cock she's stunned. She knows that your long, fat cock is exactly what she needs. Gigi sees her sister ogling over your cock and tells her sister, "It feels amazing."

Gigi pulls away from her sister's tight embrace and pulls you down to the floor by your cock. "Come on, Bella, let John fuck you," she says as she wiggles your long cock in front of her sister.

Bella didn't need anymore persuasion. She laid down on the floor and spread her legs for you. You rub your cock up and down her soaking pussy briefly to lube yourself up, but she's so ready for you, you're able to push all the way inside her with one movement.

Bella let's loose a deep throaty groan as you fill her with your massive cock.

You slowly slide in and out of the model and think about how easy it was for you to seduce Bella - to turn her into an -loving slut without giving her any Slave4U.

Bella rolls you over and begins to ride you. She moves her hips up and down letting your thick cock penetrate her over and over and over again.

Eventually you flip her over and take her from behind. She bounces back and forth onto your cock as you look down at her winking asshole, wondering how hard it'd be to take her ass as well.

She fucks you hard and for a while you just kneel down on the ground with your cock sticking straight out while she backs her hips onto your length repeatedly.

But then you hold her in place and start pounding into her, letting your balls slap against her pussy with loud smacking sounds.

Eventually you turn her over again and fuck her missionary-style.

Gigi leans down and plays with her sisters big tits and kisses her sister's mouth while you continue to fuck Bella hard.

Your cock accidentally slides out and Bella yells out in horror - she's not ready to not be filled - and you quickly slide your cock back inside her.

You want another view of Bella's asshole, so you flip her over again and make her spread her butt cheeks wide.

Her asshole is as pretty as the rest of her.

Gigi continues to moan out as you fill her up and fuck her from behind.

You can tell she's close to cumming on your cock.

[GIVE A LIKE IF YOU LIKE THE USE OF GIFS]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)