More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Madman777 Madman777

What happens once these rules go into effect?

Becky’s new life

Memories began shift as Becky’s writings overwrote history. Brian was once a jock and due to her carelessness his body shifted becoming more androgynous and lithe. She gasped as her memories of them together shifted from lusty passionate sex behind the bleachers to something else entirely.

Brian awkwardly watched as Darrel his bully pounded away into his girlfriend dumping his seed into her womb on his senior year. Meanwhile, his own seed finally spilled onto the shower floor, after his frantic pumping. It would be washed away later that night with the remains of the athletes sweat. After their lovemaking Darrel walked to Brian and gave him a harsh glare before the white boi spread his legs..

She obediently stood next to the well built jock grasping his hand. Becky had begged Darrel to join them as their bull and he had one condition. For the last few months Darrel owned Brian’s balls and was utterly free to them when ever.

Becky had even started to enjoy it whenever Darrel made her join in on busting Brian’s spuds. Her foot steadied as she began to aim at her boyfriend’s right testicle. She pictured his white sperm with a feeble broken tail dying just out of reach of her ova. Then a bigger far more potent sperm began to make it’s way to claim it’s rightful place. As Becky fantasized her foot swung lifting Brian upward making him a soprano for a while.

Together She and Darrel had damaged Brian’s testicles beyond repair. Granted the surgery he underwent prevented his sperm count from disappearing entirely but it still took a massive nosedive. Brian was still madly in love proposing to her in the hospital..

Becky then shook her head at the snarl of memories. Before she looked at the mirror. Her wedding dress was completely different.. The young women now wore a wedding dress that had completely exposed her crotch, breasts, and belly. She reached towards her swollen belly rubbing the Queen of Spades Tattoo now below her belly button.

How did she feel about the changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)