More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by corsetslut corsetslut

What's next?

Artificial Breast Reserch

Peter walked into his inner sanctum smiling as always, It was dimly lit and there were many fishtanks along the walls with a green liquid inside. Floating around in the tanks were strange pink fleshy blobs that on closer inspection revealed themselves to be breasts. just floating in the liquid, not attached to anything and very much alive.

They thought he was mad for inventing artificial breasts that were alive, they said he had experimented with stem cells and embryos and did cross genetic editing, splicing and all manner of unsanctioned experiments that were highly unethical.

"So what if i did?!" he blurted aloud, unable to hold back his feelings while he shuffled through the papers on his desk.

"they don't understand the ground im breaking with my work, I just started on an easy to create organ, I could just have easily done brains! or livers or anything!" Peter realized he was drooling slightly and wiped it away. No matter, with this book he would show them all.

Maybe he could get some experimental test subjects with the help of the book too. He looked at his watch and sighed, he had 15 minutes to be at his tenure meeting and he must come up with a solution before then.

Peter sat at his desk and wrote the name of the university...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)