More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silit Silit

Who Found The Rulebook?

Arial Smith a very kinky girl

You are Arial Smith a 18 year old women who just lost her job (the perverted misogynistic ass hat) and her boyfriend ( the cheating bastard) all in the same day. Think of why you ex-boyfriend would dump you, you look down at your self . You know your 34dd breast are great to look at cause you caught him looking at them all the time. It could have been you ass, cause it was so nice you bounce a quarter off it you know you have done it a time or two. You know your not over weight being only 120 lbs. maybe it was your height, cause at 5'3" you where about a foot shorter than him and he always did complain that he had to pick you up or bend over just to kiss you. Then again it could have been all the different kinky shit you where into and he was kinda straight laced when it cam to sex. Hell you couldn't even get him to talk dirty to you or do more that missionary.

Then their was you ex-boss ( god you hate that guy ). When you think back to what happened in his office you still get turned on by it. ( But a girl got to have her standards ) you think. When he called you into the office you thought it was only to tell you off for being late, but when you weren't cowed buy his yelling at you, you never expected him to tell you that if you wanted to keep your job you had to do what you were told you and take you punishment like the good little bitch you where. With typical sarcastic attitude you asked what your punishment was he tells you to lower you panties and take your swats like the good little bitch he knew i was. You couldn't help your self you laughed in his face you knew you shouldn't you need the job but their it was 5 minuets later your where fire and sitting in the coffee shop down the street think of all this.

You looking down at the notebook again and you think. (Well i got this thing lets do some thing major with it and see all the fire works.)

What dose she change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)