More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaxRF200 MaxRF200

Who Found The Rulebook?

Anthony Mills, 18 year old fanboy, wanting celebrity Harem.

Your name is Anthony Mills, and you are was in awe at the potential of this book. After all you just made the sexy barista topless. Your mind was swimming with what you could do with this book. Then you realized the first thing to do was fix yourself. Fortunately you knew just how to do it. So, you started writing in the book.

Old Rule: Anthony is one of the most handsome men on earth. People want to obey him. His cock is 12 inches when soft and 16 inches when hard. The taste of his cock is addicting.

Old rule: Anthony can stay hard as long as he wants too, he can cum as much as he wants. Anthony’s cum will always knock up a girl when he cums in her pussy. His cum is also highly addictive.

“That should do it I think?” You think to your self aloud. Now all You need your my first Vic...I mean target. Your mind starts rushing with possibilities. Dove Cameron comes to mind she’s getting hotter and hotter lately, then you think about punishing Amber Heard for what she has done. Although Emma Watson needs to be taken down a peg or three. Then your libido kicks in and you think of newer bustier actress like Daniela Rose Russell (Hope Mikalson).

Just then your thoughts are interrupted. By the sound of the coffee shop door opening. In walks the perfect celebrity to begin your new harem.

Who walked in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)