More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by nightcat nightcat

Sit and watch the reactions, go to the gym or add more rules?

An old rule for the gym, well all gyms.

As you watch the chaos unfold from your first change in the rules of reality you walk out of the coffee shop and back to the gym. You're almost there when you get a brilliant idea for a bit of fun for you and a healthier life for many. You quickly get the Rulebook out of your bag and scribble down: Old rule, All women most wear yoga pants and tight tank tops while exercising. If this embarrasses them they have to ask a coach for advice on how to deal with this.

You're excited to see what changes this will bring. Will it help women to be healthier, or will it just change the way they dress? You forgot to write an organization down before writing the rule so you immediately see a change, the single slightly overweight jogger down the street is suddenly accompanied by two other women who weigh even more than her. Apparently some people deal with the embarrassment by forming herds. Brilliant. You'll have to think harder on your rules to incorporate how people will deal with them. The last rule might not give you as much fun in the gym as you thought in would.

Does anything interesting happen in the gym? Or do you amend your rule?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)