More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What rule does he change first? What happens?

All women love the taste of cum

Josh smiled at the cum taste rule. He decided that as long as he was playing around, he might as well make it perfect. He clicked the edit button next to the rule and changed it to "All women love the taste of cum more than any other taste in the world, although they think cocks and balls taste almost as good."

"Oh well," he thought, "that's enough fooling around. It's a nice idea, but I'm not sure what the point to this game is. Anyway, it's time to get home to Sara." He headed out the door, waving bye to his boss, and drove home.

Josh walked slowly down the hall towards his apartment. He liked his girlfriend Sara, but he was beginning to resent spending time with her. Lately they had only done stuff she liked. For example, she wanted to go to an art museum and he wanted to titty fuck the huge breasts that had attracted him to her in the first place. They'd been to the museum at least once a week for six months, but even suggesting titty fucking always got him completely cut off for a month. He kept hoping that if he did what she wanted enough then she'd do something he liked, but he was beginning to accept that one missionary position pity fuck a week was all he was going to get.

Reaching his apartment, Josh sighed and opened the door. His gorgeous redheaded girlfriend was there waiting for him with the sly grin that always meant she wanted something. His heart broke as he glanced over her curvy body and thought about all the things he never got to do to it.

"Hi honey. I guess you want to go to that expensive French restaurant tonight?"

"No," said Sara as she moved in close and reached behind her boyfriend to shut the door. "I've got a taste for something different tonight."

The redhead dropped to her knees and pulled open Josh's pants. He stood there stunned, not knowing how to handle this completely unprecedented action. Before he could think of anything to say, Sara had his dick in her mouth.

She sucked hard and then let it go with a pop. "Mmmmm! That tastes so good!" Sara held up his cock and licked his balls slowly. "Even better!"

Josh leaned back against the door and enjoyed the tongue bath. After several minutes of incredible pleasure he decided to see if this new adventurous streak in Sara would let him get away with something else. He reached down and fondled one of her breasts through her sweater.

Sara shrugged his hand away. "Please, come on. You know I don't like that."

Josh was disappointed, but that faded fast as Sara slipped his cock back into her mouth and sucked hard. The slurping noises alone were hotter than anything else they'd ever done.

After a couple more minutes of pleasure Sara said, "Looks like it's about time for dessert!" She rolled her tongue around the head of his cock, pushing him over the edge. He blew his thick wad into her mouth and she took it all greedily.

When Josh was spent Sara stood up and smiled. "Wow, that was great! But I'm going to need some real food, too. I cooked last night, so it's your turn."

Josh nodded weakly, then walked over the the couch and collapsed as his girlfriend went to the bedroom. Once he'd had a chance to catch his breath, he started to wonder why that had suddenly happened. Remembering the app from earlier in the day, he pulled out his phone.

"No way!"

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)