More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GarfunkeL GarfunkeL

What does he do next?

Fantasies fulfilled!

Realizing what power he had on his fingertips, Josh quickly whipped out the phone and browsed through the rules while hiding in the bathroom.

'I can finally fulfil my harem fantasies!', Josh thought and to facilitate this, he changed the rule governing the gender balance: for every boy, four girls would be born, making men a small minority of merely 20% of the population. To avoid negative repercussions, like men being enslaved or becoming second-class citizens, he changed the equality rule to "women are always subservient to men".

'Oh man, this is going to be great', Josh thought excitedly. Browsing further, he found the homosexuality rule and changed it to the lowest possible setting, 1%, since he figured that men had their hands full already with the multitude of women available. Bisexuality, though only for women, was ramped up as high as possible - 99%. Josh was getting giddy and he had to sit down on the toilet.

'Let's see, what else', he thought, 'ah, here we go' - average cup size went from B to D and average metabolism was pumped up several notches - 'that should ensure women being mostly fit while retaining some eminently lovable titties all around', he mused. Finally, he switched the places of monogamy and polygamy. Now relationships involving only a single man and woman would be rare and often frowned upon, whereas men with multiple girlfriends or wives would be the culturally accepted norm. And as a crowning measure, he changed fellatio from a private sex act into a publicly acceptable show of affection.

Grinning like mad, Josh went over his choices and then pressed APPLY. Everything went black but only for a second...

And it turns out that

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)