More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Khan Khan

What does he do next?

Make Sara more helpful

Josh wasn't entirely convinced it was real, but IF it was real...

He couldn't miss the opportunity.

The first thing he could change was his girlfriend. Not that he wanted to ditch Sara for another girlfriend, but as previously stated, there was a few things in her that he could do without, and a few things that he could do with.

As soon as she would walk out of the bedroom, she would remind him of his supposed cooking turn. Well not anymore.

  • Sagitarius redhead women with a taste for art love to cook and are outstanding at it. They never ask somebody else to do it for them, and also tend to do all the chores if they don't have a job.

"I'm sure you will like it." said Sara from the kitchen. "It's a recipe from India."

It worked! There was no doubt to it, his girlfriend just teleported from one room to another at the exact moment he pressed the button! And a delicious smell was filling the whole appartment. Not mentioning, he noticed the living room was cleaner and tidier than usual.

"It will take you long to prepare?"

"Not at all! Actually, I already started before you came home and was almost done. All I have to do is put it into the hoven."

"Ho, great..." he answered with a devious smile.

What is Josh thinking about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)