More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What does he do next?

He decides to sleep on it.

Josh felt a little overwhelmed. There was no way he could handle that much power. He wasn't sure if he should try something else, delete the app, or change the rule he'd messed with and then delete the app. He was leaning towards the last one, but decided to sleep on it.

He made dinner even though Sara really hadn't actually made it last night and it was really her turn. They watched a silly romantic comedy movie that she selected, then headed to bed. Of course there was no sex, Sara had let him fuck her only five days ago.

When Josh woke up the next morning, he was sweating. He'd overslept, having nightmares about horrible things that could happen if he messed up a rule. He looked around and saw that Sara wasn't in the room, giving him some privacy to deal with the app problem before the stress got to him. He just needed to revert the last rule change and dump the app, then everything would be fine.

Josh picked his phone up off the dresser, then went into a mild shock. The app wasn't on it anymore. He checked it three times, trying everything to see if he'd missed it somehow, but it just wasn't there. Maybe it expired overnight and self deleted.

He actually felt relaxed. Maybe it was better this way. Plus, he didn't have to feel guilty about leaving the rule that made women love the taste of cock and cum since he would have changed it back if he'd had a chance.

Josh walked into the kitchen with a great feeling of relief. He saw Sara sitting at the kitchen table, messing with her phone. "Good morning. What are you doing?"

"Hey Josh," said Sara without looking up. "You got a text this morning, but you were so sound asleep that I didn't want to wake you. I checked to see if it was some kind of work emergency, but it was just some junk from the phone company asking you to upgrade. Then I noticed you had an odd little app. It had an option to send itself to someone, so I sent a copy to my phone. I knew you wouldn't mind. It's the 'Rules of the World' app."

Josh froze. Sara hadn't copied the app, she'd moved it from his phone to hers. "Honey, have you done anything with that yet?"

"Yeah," said Sara with a lazy yawn. "I changed one rule."

What rule did she change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)