More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What does he do next?

Raise women's sex drive

Josh looked through the list of rules, imagining all the fun he could have if this was real, if he really could change the world with this app. When he got to a rule on women's sexual tastes, his own troubles with Sara required him to pay extra attention:

"Men have to respect that most women don't want as much sex as men and very few want to do all the things that guys like."

Josh looked up as Sara walked from the bedroom to the laundry room. In that brief moment before she closed the door he took in her trim waist, her beautiful curly red hair, and most of all the perfect ass and breasts that he barely ever got to touch. This rule seemed made to keep him from getting what he wanted from his girlfriend. He instantly knew exactly what to change and he hit the edit button.

"Men never have to wait for sex because women are much hornier than men and love every type of sex act."

He pressed the enter button and tried to think of what to do next, but his mind was overwhelmed by possibilities. Before he could focus and think of anything, he felt two soft hands rubbing his shoulders.

"Jooohnnn..." Sara whispered into his ear. "Baaaaby? Are you ready for another round yet?"

He closed his eyes and breathed deep as her hands slid down his chest. A softness pressed against the back of his head and he realized that it was her chest. This was the first time she'd ever used her breasts in foreplay.

"Well, I'm not quite hard again yet, but I'm getting there."

Sara walked around the side of the couch, making sure to keep a hand lightly on her boyfriend's shoulder. She climbed onto the couch, straddling Josh's legs so that she was positioned over him with her large breasts at his eye level.

"Maybe I can speed that up," said Sara as she pulled her sweater off. Josh gasped as the melon sized tits in the plain white bra bounced into view. Since Sara had always insisted that they have sex with the lights off, this was the first time he'd seen them. She asked, "Do you want to see more?"

Josh nodded with a stupefied grin.

The stunning redhead bit her bottom lip as she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. When the garment fell off, her large tits were only in view for one glorious second before Sara pushed them into Josh's face. He let her rub them against him for a moment before he began kissing and licking them. It took several more minutes before he regained his senses enough to grab them. Despite the fact that she'd always said her breasts weren't sensitive, Sara now cooed and moaned as he worked them over. They spent fifteen minutes in this bliss.

Finally Sara reached down and felt the massive hard on in Josh's pants. "Oh, baby, I can't wait any longer! Just tell me what you want and I'll do it, but I need some kind of fucking!"

What does he want to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)