More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Who Found The Rulebook?

Alice, Teenage Futa

'Let me think, what do I want to change?' Alice though as she absent mindedly started stroking her cock "Huh?" she exclaimed as she saw a particular rule "Old Rule: The world has three genders male, female, and futa." 'Guess it has the rules the world already has written in it. Strange that its in the middle though.' she thought. "Oh that gives me an idea." said to herself as she began to write.

"Old Rule: The only function of clothes is fashion, as such it is not unusual to see men, women, and futa completly naked, fully clothed and everything in between."

Instantly she noticed her skirt was gone, giving her better access to her cock, and the same went for more than a few other men and futa. And of course there were a couple women customers as naked or more so than the maids here.

"Old Rule: The average greeting for meeting a man is to cup their balls. The average greeting for women is to pinch their nipple. The average greeting for a man to give a futa is to cup their balls, for a woman its to give their nipple a pinch, and for a futa encountering another futa either or both is acceptable."

Suddenly Alice noticed her nipple getting pinched by one of the maids "Your coffee mam." she said as she set a cup of coffee onto Alice's table. This is also when she noticed everyone else also making the exact same kinds of greetings she described in her latest rule. "Oh this is going to be fun." she said to herself as she began to make rules in earnest.

What rules does she make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)