More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dialectic dialectic

Who Found The Rulebook?

Alexandra, a closeted bi exhibitionist

The person who has the notebook turns out to be Alexandra Wright, a 23 year old with light brown hair, who for as long as she can remember has wanted to be able to show her body off in public, and occasionally indulge in a little bit more.

Alexandra sat in shock at what she had just done with the female employees at the cafe. She watched them go about their business, completely oblivious to having been exposed earlier --- not that they seemed to notice when they actually had been exposed. She sat staring at them all.

Her brain was on fire. She had accidentally made them subject to something that she had dreamed about since she had started noticing how sexy both boys and girls were. She desperately wanted that herself.

No... what she wanted was something very much like that. She didn't want it to go almost unnoticed. She wanted people to look at her body, to realise what parts of her body she was showing off. It was only a question of how she could make it so that she could do it with impunity, to stay in control.

Well, that second part would be easy to set up.

Old rule: No-one will attempt to harm Alexandra Wright or her to do anything against her will.

Now, how to set up the first bit? Alex supposed that she could just change the rules later, but this was important to her: she wanted her first experience to be something she had dreamed of. Well, she had dreamed of more than one thing in the last ten years, even if they were variations on a theme. But still: it had to be special.

What rules does Alexandra write to realise her dreams?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)