More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OculusObservatum OculusObservatum

Who Found The Rulebook?

Alexander Smith, An extremely kinky man, with even more fantasies.

His name is Alexander Smith 21 year old bisexual and recently graduated, and he can't believe his eyes, infinite power in hand, unlimited potential, literal Omnipotence! and he just need a few precautions, so he began to write.

"Old Rule: I, Alexander Smith is the sole Owner of The Rulebook, it will never be lost, stolen, or changed ownership unless I with a clear mind, rationale, and sanity clearly say so."

"Old Rule: Only the Owner of The Rulebook knows that it exists; in addition, they will always know the location of The Rulebook and how to retrieve it safely."

"Old Rule: Other thinking beings cannot perceive The Rulebook or the act of interacting with The Rulebook itself."

"Old Rule: No Rule or Change caused can negatively effect the Owner."

"Old Rule: All Rules and Changes written before the previous four directly before this one, will, no matter the circumstance, no longer have any effect."

"Done," He said, "Now all I need to do is some quality of life improvements and we're golden." He muttered to himself.

And with that, he immediately went back home, thinking of the most effective ways to improve his life on the way.

Once he was back home, in the safety of his room, he began to write the things that would change his life forevermore.

"Old Rule: I am always in peak condition in Mind, Body, and Soul, with all of the associated benefits, ten times beyond the absolute peak of human potential in Everything, from the mundane and physical to the strange and esoteric, I am the Absolute Grandmaster of it"

"Old Rule: I am the wealthiest, most influential, and most powerful person to ever exist, and only ever growing."

"Old Rule: I live in the largest, most luxurious, most defensible, most technologically advanced, and most self sufficient Palace-Fortress to ever exist, and only ever improving."

The change was immediate and obvious, the first change he noticed was of course his room, where before it was the average room in the average house it was now a massive, expansive, and extremely luxurious master... No! Grandmaster Bedroom, with deep royal purple walls, black marbled floor, the night sky glittered with stars for a ceiling, and the enormous chandelier hanging from it, it was everything he had dreamed of in his wildest fantasies, to his left he could see large black double doors, decorated with gold inlays and carved to show his signature symbol, an intricate and complex eye symbol that he'd always thought about, to his right he saw that most of the wall was instead large black tinted glass panels, not windows - panels, letting him see the attached balcony, also large, overlooking the beautiful vista that was the grand garden below, filled with fruit trees and flowers and paths and ponds and other such things, designed and lovingly cared for to provide a sight that would be the envy to All, right in front of him he could see a lounge - a lounge!, made up of luxurious chairs and sofas surrounding a nice table facing a gigantic TV atop a pedestal surrounded by PCs and consoles and assorted electronics.

To the right of the wall he saw what looked like a simple white door leading to what his mind said was a bathroom, it was mirrored with the same simple door to his right leading to what, again, his mind told him was his personal office, he shelved the inevitable questions to how he personally changed for later.

The bed he was sitting on changed, transformed into the largest most magnificent bed he had ever seen, fit not for a king or even an emperor, but a god! With a frame of black reinforced ironwood it ensured that even with the heaviest of weights it would never collapse, the back was beautifully and ornately carved, with the four pillars cornering the bed decorated with purple winding serpents, the overhang was covered in black dotted with lights that emulate the constellations and nebula wit assorted stars sprinkled in, the mattress itself was most excellent, it was immensely soft, comfortable, and even bouncy covered with black gold-trimmed sheets and covers, the pillows are also black filled with soft downy feathers that would lull the sleeper into a deep slumber.

On either side of the godsized bed there were tables with cabinets and cute little lamps atop it producing calm soothing light, perfect for reading at night or for lulling you into sleep, at the foot of his bed there was a short wide shelf that acted as a pedestal to another TV, this time smaller, and other things that were unimportant right now, to his right there was the door mentioned before but to his left there lay a collection of desks, tables, wardrobes, shelves, and cabinets, there was even a large mirror!, all filled with important things like grooming equipment, unimportant baubles, and other things.

Throughout all this, throughout all the sightseeing and wonder, Alexander was amazed - astounded! never in his live did he thought that all of this was possible, let alone be real, but here he was standing in a room that was fit for a god.

When he'd finally finished gawking, he noticed the second change, the one aimed at himself, he immediately discarded his clothes and went infront of the nearby mirror, what he saw shocked him, where before he had gawked at the room around him, he now gawked at himself.

Where before he was the average man, now he was 7'6 feet tall, had the physique and appearance of an alpha male sex god, with a cock and balls to match, his health improved accordingly, he felt better than before, in fact he never felt better than ever! he took a deep breath and slowly let it out, watching his chest and considerable muscles contract and relax, he raised and flexed his arms, in silent awe as the large biceps curl and contract before he turned his attention to his most prized jewels, where before he had been average, now it was undeniably the cock and balls of a sex god, although soft it was still a foot long and 2'5 inches thick, when hard it would be twice that his mind supplied, he lifted and moved his dick around, rubbed his balls and stroked his cock, already getting hard just from imagining the obscene pleasure his new tools would bring.

"I could get used to this." He muttered to himself.

The third change he noticed was that of his mind, while he was certainly smart before, he was certainly never the smartest person around, now he was, now he was that and more, in fact now was the most intelligent person to ever or will exist! questions and problems that would have been impossible for him to solve before was now systematically solved with supreme ease, logic jumps that he would have never done was now extremely obvious as to why he'd do so, his memory has now been improved exponentially, before he would already forget what he ate for breakfast yesterday he now remembers and could instantly recall with perfect clarity what he ate for breakfast on June 23rd 2006.

And with the third change came the fourth, memories, more specifically a set of memories of a life he had never lived and yet did, the answer came before he even finished thinking about it.

"Of course, I wrote Old Rules not New ones, the changes would be retroactive, the new memories are just a result of that," He said, "Now, one more Rule wouldn't hurt." He added.

"Old Rule: I am Absolutely Omnipotent, Independent of The Rulebook." He wrote with a sense of finality.

The change was immediate... And he immediately suppressed it to where he was before, Absolute Omnipotence all the time would be boring after all.

"Now, with that out of the way," Alexander said with a grin, "What should I do first?"

Author's Note: All are welcome to add new Chapters and Paths and Routes and Choices for this, You can do anything you want, as long as it stays consistent with what was written before at least.

Other than that, Have Fun!!!

What Will Alexander Write Next? Rules? Kinks? Or Fantasies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)