More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

What's next?

After four months of no changes you find out Sophia has been the one getting the smoothies

For four months you stick to your routine of slipping the Slave4U into the green smoothie you make for Emma each morning. With each passing day you feel like more of a fool - you have seen zero change in Emma's behavior. When you've given her commands she's just looked at you funny and generally speaking has not followed them. She has not worn lingerie around the house or gone down on you. She hasn't even vacuumed the apartment like you asked!

One night you and Emma are having a small argument - over nothing, as usual, - when you say, "Do you even appreciate the smoothies I make you every day?"

Emma suddenly goes silent and looks guilty. "I can see you don't," you declare.

"John, it's true, I don't," Emma explains, "I just don't like them. They have an odd after-taste. I'm sorry." The mood in the room changed as you realize Emma's apology is sincere.

"So you've just been dumping them out every day?"

"No! I wouldn't have done that. Sophia loves them."

"Oh well they're good enough for Sophia at least," you exclaim.

What does Emma tell you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)