More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

Who Found The Rulebook?

Adrian - A guy who just had a really bad week

Your name is Adrian Collahon and despite just finding this magical artifact you would still say that this week is the worst you had in your life.

It all started on monday, when your long time girlfriend decided that she was no longer 'feeling it' and broke up with you. This was especially shocking to you, since you had not seen it coming at all. You two have been dating for over two years by now after all. She had just turned 18 last week as well, which meant you two were about to get intimate. Yes, you were one of those guys who actually cared about the magical 18. Despite being a year older than her and also dating when you both were under 18 and legally allowed to do each other you two decided to wait.

So now being dumped by her - which as you would want to point out, happened before you actually did the deed - broke your heart and your pride and... basically your entire life.

Tuesday however only got worse. You still go to high school, being that you are in your final year. As you entered class you noticed immediately how people started to snicker at you and seem to have a lot of fun pointing at you behind your back. It took only a few minutes until you found out from one of the few friends you had at school what happened. Linda, your ex-girlfriend, had for some reason decided to make it known that you tried to get handsy with her and when you undressed she saw how you were only packing 4 inches and broke up with you.

That alone was a blatant lie. Sure you were not the biggest cock McPornstar holder in the universe, but you were above average, close to 7 inches. You couldn't understand why she would say something like this.

Naturally you wanted to confront her about this so you tried to talk to her but she avoided you at all times. Once you got home you tried to call her but she didn't pick up. You messaged her but she had blocked you. You were fuming.

Wednesday did not get better. At school you were still the newest and freshest item of gossip and were mocked for it. Your girlfriend had been the more socially adept of you, but due to this development you were now all the way down the food chain. You decided that enough was enough, so in the first big break you grab her and pull her into an empty classroom and ask her what the hell she thinks she is doing. She simply shrugged and told you that she wouldn't let "a loser drag her down any further now that she was gonna start her party life."

Naturally this only made you even more angry than before. You raised your hand to slap her but stopped yourself just short of punching her face, so you turned around and left...

... only to be called into the headmasters office less than half an hour later, through the speakers, in the middle of class.

There you found Linda, crying and with some ripped clothes, bringing forth a story of how you had pulled her into an empty classroom and yourself onto her. Other students corroborated her story, as some had seen you drag her in there.

Despite all your attempts and pleas that you were innocent, they do not believe you. You are suspended from school for a week and you are informed that they have called the police, who have started an investigation into this. 'You will be hearing more about it soon' was what they told you.

And that is how it came that you were here now, Thursday mornings 11 am. A student who should be at school instead finds himself in a local cafe... and finds a noteworthy notebook.

You look down again at the Rulebook in your hands and think about all the things she had done - all the humiliation you had to endure and will still have to endure in the future because of her. And for no reason at that. You decide that you were wrong. This is not gonna be your worst week ever. It's gonna be hers.


Authors note: I am gonna focus this thread exclusively on making Adrian punish, and ruin this one woman's life. Sure, he will include others so it will not be a '1 on 1 in every chapter' thread, but it will focus on her and him most of the time with everyone else only being side characters most likely. So if you are faint of heart and don't feel like watching a single girl suffer - be it justified or not - then you are probably ill adviced to read along.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)