More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What will you add next?

Add to the gag rule

Well, you have a pencil so you decide to experiment a bit with the gags. You´d once had this idea about how clothing styles gave of different signals, so might different gags.

While waiting for the coffee you erase the gag rule and decide to write a much more expansive version.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a ballgag is seen as assertive. The degree of assertiveness is proportional to the size of the ball, provided that it fits into their mouth.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a bit gag is seen as a physically hard working woman.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a muzzle gag is seen as being a rude woman. The degree of rudeness is proportional to how tight the muzzle is and how heavy duty the harness is.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a penis gag is seen as being slutty. The degree of sluttyness is proportional to the size of the penis.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a ring gag is seen as subservient.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a tape gag is seen as having a dry disposition.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a cleave gag is seen as being disorganized. The more improvised the gag is the more disorganized they´re percieved.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a rope gag is seen as being handy. The more high quality the rope gag the more their seen as handy.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a butterfly gag is seen as cocky.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a mouth corset is seen as arrogant but classy.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a mouth guard gag is seen as competitive.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a panel gag is seen as secretive. The kind of gag behind the panel is then the real person behind the secrecy.

The waitress returns with their order, now wearing a different gag, she´s now wearing a mouthguard gag so she wants to show that she´s competitive. Jasmine meanwhile is wearing a black ballgag. It fits her quite well, Jaminse could be pretty bossy sometimes. You unbuckle it and look around at the other women while sipping your coffee.

The business woman to your left is wearing a ballgag so big you almost worry its dislodging her jaw. The cashier is wearing a rope gag made from very rough cords. The mother sitting near the door breastfeeding her baby is wearing a cleave gag made from a simple red scarf. So a bit disorganized but nothing . Wow, what a odd new world. Would you like to add anything more, stay this way, or go back to what you made it before?

Add, keep or retract?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)