More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thrownawayburger thrownawayburger

What's next?

Add more rules (Femdom Route)

Unless specifically told otherwise, all women will default to being sexually dominant. They are capable of using every part of their body to bring me to orgasm. In fact, they are able to use any object they can get their hands on. In addition to their primary directive of pleasuring me, they also want to milk as much cum out of me as possible.

I cannot sustain any severe or permanent injury, unless I want to. Pain and pleasure are always in perfect balance with the other. Facilitators can also fill and empty my balls at will. Additionally, Facilitators are also able to use their mental link with me to manipulate and compel my mind, though only to a limited degree. If I am willing, they can also give me new fetishes so that I can enjoy anything they want to throw at me.

This Rulebook is an object exclusively belonging to me. Should someone other than me find it, they will do everything in their power to return it to me as soon as possible. The notion of writing their own rules or allowing harm to befall upon the Rulebook does not exist.

I put down my pencil. There's still plenty of room at add more rules as I come up with them, but this should be good for now. Plus, I have a few gorgeous women to attend to.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)