More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kazza Kazza

Who finds the marker?

A young man and his girlfriend

"Hey Babe! Come look at this!" You hear your girlfriend Stacey yell excitedly at you from behind one of the shelves of curios at Mr Sirio's House of Curios.

"Coming." You sigh, having being dragged into another shop filled with make believe junk due to your girlfriends eccentricities. Your apartment was already filled with numerous healing crystals and other supposedly 'magical' items.

Stacey pulls you close by the arm as you get near, pointing at a rather unremarkable looking marker resting atop a red, felt pillow.

"It's a marker?" You fail to see it's significance.

"It's a magic marker!" Stacey's voice was full of wonder and awe.

"Right..." You scratch your head, wondering how you ever ended up dating somebody so different than you.

Stacey leans in closer to read the items description, her top raising up slightly, revealing the pale curve of her back. Her thong peeks out from atop her low riding jeans giving you a glimpse of her well sculpted ass.

'Oh yeah, that's why.' You stop and admire the view.

"It says that this pen contains a magical ink that can temporarily change the body and mind of whoever it writes on!" Stacey reads aloud, grabbing your attention.

"Anything, huh? You think it can make you any taller?" You joke at your girlfriends five-foot-four expense.

"Ha ha, very funny. I guess I don't need to change my boyfriends personality then because he's already hilarious." Stacey glowers and shoves you affectionately. "Can I get it?" She looks up at you with those big hopeful eyes.

You crumble under her gaze.

"Ugh, all right, all right. But that's the only thing we're getting young Missy! We're behind on rent at the moment as is."

"Yussss!" Stacey punches the air in celebration while you just smirk at her antics.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)