More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by Kazza Kazza

END OF ACT I

ACT II The Roommate

"Ugh, why does the laundry smell like cum?" You hear the unmistakable disgusted voice of your roommate Olivia from outside of your room.

"Oh, shit. Stace... Stacey, wake up!" You prod your beautiful, naked girlfriend awake. You can't help but glance at her hardening nipples as she sits up in the bed and her gals breath in the open air.

"Babe?" Stacey yawns in confusion, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Yeah, I thought you said Olivia was going away with her new boyfriend this weekend?" You whisper. You both can hear the rumbling of a suitcase as it rolls through the apartment.

"I thought she was." Stacey whispered back. "I mean, that's what she told me she was going to do. Maybe I should go and check on her."

"....go on then." You roll your eyes and reluctantly agree, ending your chances of a morning sleep in together and any further debauchery.

"Thanks for understanding babe." Stacey gives you a quick peek on the lips and slips out of bed, the morning light casting a soft glow over her pert bum and naked back. The view is short though as Stacey grabs her thin, summer robe and wraps it around herself, the material hanging off of her every curve.

You sigh, left alone in your empty bed. You never liked how needy of a friend Olivia could be to your girlfriend, always asking things of her but never giving much back to the friendship. You had always thought Stacey could do better, but it upset her every time you had previously attempted to bring it up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)