More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sexdemoness666 Sexdemoness666

...an Incubus (male character) or a Succubus (female character)?

A Succubus (Victoria's Story)

"Let me go you bastards!" Victoria screamed as she struggled against the bonds. "You're not going to get away with this..."

She was bound naked to an altar and surrounded by robed forms. Surrounding her was a pentagram drawn in blood. She was too tightly bound to escape as she stared at the hooded figures. She knew what they wanted, the Demon outbreak had been all over the news, but that had been across the country. Apparently these people wanted to start a whole new outbreak of the Lilith Strain here in the city. And she had been chosen to start things off.

By chosen of course she meant kidnapped, stripped naked, and shaved of her body hair. She didn't know why they had chosen her, but here she was scared out of her mind.

The leader ignored her pleas as he held his arms out, chanting in Latin as the pentagram around her began to burn with fire, but it didn't touch her bare skin. It finally seemed to dissipate as a new form appeared before her. He was taller than the depictions of the sex Demons she had seen on the news, and his skin was onyx black with shining black hair and long horns. Then there was his cock, it was nearly a foot long even flaccid and his balls were huge.

Despite herself, Victoria couldn't help but feel aroused at the sight of the massive Incubus.

"Oh great Demon, servant of our Goddess Lilith, we give upon you this sacrifice of a human woman," the leader said. "As Lilith commands, we wish to do her bidding to bring Hell on Earth like our Brothers and Sisters!"

"Hmm..." The Incubus said as he climbed up onto the altar, running his hands along his shaft which was now at its full massive length. He slid over Victoria, smelling her as his shaft rubbed against her slit. He gripped her breasts in his claws hands and grinned. "She will do nicely. Now whore, prepare yourself."

"Please... don't... I don't want to be a Succubus..." Victoria moaned as she felt herself getting wetter. Despite her protests she wanted that big fat cock in her. "Don't... do this to me..."

"Your body says otherwise," the Incubus said as he leaned in and kissed her forcefully. Victoria let out a moan as he thrust his massive cock into her, stretching her insides out as he shoved his tongue into her mouth, surely infecting her. Victoria groaned as her body began to move with each thrust, despite herself she couldn't believe how good it felt. She could feel her body surrendering to the pleasure. He broke the kiss and smiled at her with fangs. "What do you say now whore?"

"Ohhhh... fuck..." Victoria moaned, she was struggling not to enjoy it, but she could feel the virus coursing through her veins. It felt so good as she strained against the restraints, finally breaking them as her strength started to increase, but she was too far gone to even think about escaping. "Fuck me, make me a hell slut!"

The Incubus laughed as he thrust deeper into her, shoving in as much of his massive shaft as he could. The cultists around them by now had torn off their clothes and were in the middle of an orgy with Victoria and the Demon at the center. Victoria cried out as she arched her back, wanting to take as much of the Demon's cock in as she could. Fuck it felt so good, she let out a scream of pleasure as she was filled by his massive cock.

She thought about her friends and family, about making them Demons and fucking them in one big orgy. Her eyes turned blurry as she saw a feminine figure seated on a throne, completely naked as she pulled her forward. The woman, Lilith, grinned as she leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You will make a fine Succubus, daughter..." she hissed. "Come, take your reward. And become the greatest of my servants."

She felt the intensity of the Incubus fucking her only intensify as he thrust deeper into her than she ever felt possible. It was like her body was changing as she took in more and more of the cock. She snapped out of it and realized her skin was turning onyx black with each thrust, the tone blending with the massive Incubus' as his cock bottomed out. She cried out in pleasure as her tits bounced with each thrust, it felt so fucking good.

That's when she came, hard, her soul pouring out of her as she threw her head back in pleasure. Her skin was now pitch black as her fingers extended into claws and she gained a perfect hourglass figure. She could sense the pleasure around her as the cultists came too. The Demon grunted as he thrust into her one last time and filled her with his black cum, black horns growing out of her head and bat wings bursting from her back as her cock tipped tail formed from her perfectly formed ass.

The newborn Succubus sat up as the Incubus pulled out and bowed before her. She ran her serpentine tongue along her fangs as she eyed each of the humans, the leader staring at her with a noticeable erection.

"You all have done well," she said with a wicked grin. "You have certainly earned your reward. Starting with you."

She nodded to the Incubus who headed into the group of cultists before turning her attention to the cult leader and sliding up to him. He was to be her first conquest, but what was she going to do with him? He smiled down at her.

"Let me fuck you, my Queen, let me become an Incubus," he said with a wicked grin. "Let me be one with you in pleasure."

Does she make him an Incubus, something else, or just suck him dry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)