More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

Which friend did you choose?

Your best friend Mason's wife Sarah

You were hanging out late at your best friend Mason's house playing video games when his wife Sarah came in the room to say goodnight to him. Your eyes immediately were drawn to the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. It wasn't just that you could see the pointy tips of her breasts beneath her thin shirt, but you could also see the entire perky shape of her breasts. You stared as openly as you could possibly get away with trying to take a mental picture that you could think about later. You don't normally hug Sarah, but you got up to hug her goodnight just so you could feel her breasts press against your chest. You wondered if she was aware of you hard cock as you hugged.

You are thinking of this moment when you decide to make Sarah your second sex slut.

You have Emma invite Sarah over to watch The Bachelor and you dutifully prepare the girls delicious, healthy, life-changing green smoothies.

You leave the girls alone for a while while the Slave4U works it magic. When you come back 20 minutes later Sarah is flushed and squirming in her chair. You wait for the next commerical break before you walk in and start pressing Sarah about her sex life.

"So Sarah, I was talking to Mason and he said your favorite position was doggy," you say.

"Oh that's mine too," Emma chimes in giggling.

"He also told me that your biggest fantasy is to be taken by ," you say, which is true actually.

Sarah is embarrassed that you know her deep sexual secrets, but is also deeply turned on - especially by the look of lust in your eyes.

Then suddenly you grab Sarah by the wrist and push her back on the couch. You use the full weight of your body to hold her down. Sarah looks over to Emma for help but she's literally cheering you on.

You press your lips against your best friend's wife's lips and your tongue into her mouth.

Sarah doesn't understand what's happening. She can feel how turned on she is - how much she needs to be fucked, but she's married, and you are not her husband. But didn't you say that it was her husband that told her that this is what she wanted? Did Mason ask you to his wife? Emma clearly thinks it's ok for you to fuck another woman, maybe Mason agrees. This is all happening so quickly, she only resists for the first few seconds before beginning to kiss you back.

Yes, Sarah thinks, this is my chance. To be taken. This is what I've always wanted, she thinks, to be held down. She feels your hands ripping off her clothing. She sees you take out your cock and notes that it is MUCH bigger than Mason's. Can that really fit inside me, she wonders, but you answer the question shortly when you pull aside her panties and push your cock into your best friend's wife's cunt.

"John! John! John!" Sarah cries out repeatedly as she accepts what's happening.

"Is John much bigger than Mason?" Emma asks to tease the slut.

"Yes!" Sarah yells out. A pang of guilt strikes her and part of her wants to tell you to stop and the rest of you is for you to continue.

You fuck Sarah until she cums violently, her body shaking beneath you.

You tell her you're almost done too. Sarah doesn't know if she should be relieved that this will be over or scared that you'll soon be cumming because she recently stopped taking birth control. Her pussy has no protection. It turns out that she is very relieved when you pull out your cock just before you cum and spray her glorious tits with your semen.

Emma bends over to suck most of your cum up from Sarah's tits, pausing to suck on each nipple.

You decide to leave the women alone and let Emma calm Sarah down. You leave the room and make the girls more smoothies.

When you re-enter the bedroom Sarah is crying and Emma is patting her back.

"What will I tell, Mason?" you hear Sarah sob. "I just fucked his best friend!"

You hand Emma both smoothies and without thinking Sarah accepts the glass from her and begins sipping on it. Within moments Sarah feels her body and mind relaxing. In a few minutes she's finished her glass and you're ready to pour her more Slave4U filled smoothies the moment she's done with the first.

Within an hour the three of you are having wild sex together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)