More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by olly olly

What do you set as your condition for another threesome?

You agree to a threesome if you aren't tied down

You tell your girlfriend that you're definitely excited to have another threesome with the same mystery woman, but you just really want to be able to touch her. "I'm fine to be blindfolded again, but no more ropes."

Emma is surprised you're setting any condition - she thought you'd just jump at the idea of another threesome. But she tells you that she thinks that'll be OK, but she has to check with the other woman.

Of course, what you want is to be able to have more control. Sure you would like to see too - but you figure if the sisters knew that you were aware they would be too scared to move forward at all.

Emma tells you later that the mystery girl has agreed to your condition, so long as you agree to hers "She said you can't cum for two days beforehand. She... uh... just wants to make sure you have a nice big batch to share," Emma tells you. Of course, Emma's sister wants you to have a big, healthy batch of baby batter to fill her with.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)