More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 71 by Drakavius Drakavius

How Does Claire React?

With Skepticism

“Uh… What are you doing?” Claire asked giving Fiona a skeptical look as Fiona tried not to act suspicious.

“I've been stuck admiring the perfect boobs Emi's developed since leaving. Monica dared me to grab them so…” Fiona commented standing upright and hefting her recently developed tits. “I mean, they're almost as good as mine, and too good to be true.”

“Emi wouldn't get a boob job. She's not vain enough to.” Monica remarked, “Seriously it must be good breast genes.”

“There's an idea, we haven't played truth or dare in a while.” Kathy interjected, looking to side track the conversation from spooking Claire.

“I don't know, I don't want to end up having to run around the block screaming something ridiculous at this hour like last time." Claire responded giving Kathy an exasperated look at the suggestion.

“So we make a few side rules.” Monica suggested with a grin. “Nothing you'd have to leave the hot tub for.”

“And nothing you won't do yourself if someone chickens out on the dare.” Fiona added, eager to see Claire entrapped in the ever closer relationship her sister's were sharing.

“I'm in.” Kathy remarked with bravado.

“Sure.” Monica responded with an indifferent shrug.

Emi bit her lip, part of her wanted to back out now before she could corrupt another sister. But more of her hungered not just to do that, but resume enjoying her sister's from earlier. All the things they could do to each other.

“Come on Emi, what do you have to lose. You're already naked.” Claire remarked elbowing her sister, hoping to use Emi to curb this game into safer territory.

“Alright,” Started Fiona standing up, quite happy to display her breasts. She looked around for a moment, debating who to ask, and what to dare them to lull Claire into feeling secure. “Monica, truth or dare?”

Monica felt on the spot, her mind raced with ideas as her body ached to be touched more having had Fiona stop playing with her.

“Truth.” Monica answered, unsure she didn't want to go with the dare.

“Have you ever had sex with a woman?” Fiona asked, simmering herself quite happily in the corrupting broth she was sharing with her sisters.

“Yes, four times now.” Monica answered with a hint of cockiness, grinning as she thought about having been with Emi, Fiona, and those two punk girls at school.

“Kathy, truth or dare.” Monica then directed, her mind swimming with all sorts of perverse ideas of dares she would love to see someone back down from for her to perform.

“Dare.” Kathy replied coolly, wondering just how confident Monica had become considering all these women she had been with.

“I dare you to strip for us.” Monica wasn't sure, but something told her Kathy was like her and Fiona, their corruption drawn to one another so as to be fostered, and spread.

With a simply wry grin an a ‘is that it' look Kathy confidently rose, slowly peeling one strap over one shoulder, then the other down, then slowly she massaged the swimsuit down over one breast, cupping, and lifting them free. With a gentle squeeze and tease of her nipple she left the perfect large C cup breast hang as she repeated the process with her second breast.

Pressing them together with her arms Kathy rolled her shoulders back and forth as her hands pushed the one piece lower across her taut stomach to the top of her mons. Turning around she bent over and peeled the swimsuit over her toned ass. Sitting down she finish removing it and threw it at Monica with a laugh.

Claire shifted awkwardly, she found that way more attractive than she should have, or so she thought.

Kathy casually sat back down in the tub naked, looking around debating who to dare next. Emi, or Claire…

“Truth or dare…. Claire.” Kathy picked, her mind rolling with conflicting thoughts and ideas.

Claire looked around, she didn't want to come off playing it safe, but also didn't know where people were going with their dares.

“What the hell. Dare.” Claire replied, a knot forming in her stomach right after she picked.

“I dare you to re-enact having an orgasm." Kathy wondered just what it would look like for Claire to orgasm.

Claire rolled her eyes, shifting her position and closing her eyes. She began to moan, careful to keep it quiet so as not to wake their parents or their neighbours. She rolled her neck, arched her back slightly, and gasped.

Claire's thoughts about faking an orgasm and trying to recall the last one she had ignited something inside her. She felt her body crave the pleasure, hunger for touching, closing her eyes looking to push the growing desire away images danced in her head of Emi and Kathy fingering her while both kissing her. Monica watching as Fiona dove beneath the water to eat her out.

Suddenly climaxing with an “Oh no.” Claire breathed heavily for a moment before trying to compose herself, unsure of what had come over her, and trying to portray herself as having simple acted it out, concern trying to wrestle to the front of the surprise at the climax.

“Not bad.” Fiona remarked with a mischievous grin, as Kathy nodded acceptingly.

Emi exhaled deeply, sensing all of what had just occurred. Her desire to see how far Claire might slip growing.

“Well Emi. Truth or dare?” Emi hungered for a dare, looking at her sisters in the pool her corrupt and depraved mind thought of several.

But some how she felt that anything from Claire might be lacking.

“Truth.” Claire was relieved, she didn't know what she could possibly dare, her mind still reelling from the psychosomatic climax.

But now she was just as confounded by what to ask, her mind pushing more and more into foreign depravity. “What's the freakiest sex you've had?’ Claire felt almost embarrassed asking it, but she couldn't just recycle the question Monica was asked.

Emi shivered at the thought. It would have to be exactly what lead her here. “It was at a sleepover. I was woken up by the hosts best friend. Then after eating me out, and making it a threesome. She left to bring in that girls sister, and her boyfriend for an orgy.”

Claire wanted to call bullshit. That sort thing only happened in porn, but there was something about Emi's voice as she answered that gave Claire chills while her heart seemed to speed up in excitement.

Looking around Emi could see she had everyone stunned, her corrupted sisters hungering. “Truth or dare Monica.” Emi asked watching Monica lick and bite her lip.

“Dare.” Monica answered, hungering for a sexual invite after Emi's tale.

“I dare you to give Fiona a lap dance.” Monica shook her head, jaw hanging open in surprise, amusement, and delight.

Monica got up, lifted a leg over Fiona and lowered herself down, grooving back and forth, cupping her covered chest, nipples pressing through the padding as she relished the sensation across her pussy lips where the corrupted water had eaten through.

Peeling down her shoulder straps she looked over her shoulder at Claire, clearly showing her exposing one boob, two boobs, and sandwiching Fiona's face with them before popping one nipple in her sister's mouth for a draught of corrupted breast milk before shifting back to her seat, double D tits left hanging out.

Claire questioned how wrong it was, but it was all good fun. She kind of wanted to receive the lapdance herself. Something she was mentally scolding herself for, even as she quietly cheered and applauded alongside Emi, Kathy and Fiona.

Looking at Claire, Monica licked her lips. “Truth or Dare Claire?”

Claire looked Monica up and down, she had a hard time recognizing the woman she had become. Claire wondered what happened to the introverted always listening and understanding sister she knew, this woman was far too confident, and even cocky to fit within what she expected of Monica.

But Monica was a safe bet, rarely one to put someone in an awkward spot.

Claire decided the dare would be safe.

“Dare.” Claire declared, almost as if she were calling a bluff in poker.

“I dare you to suck on one of Emi's tits.” Monica asked with a nod to her nude corruptor lurking innocently next to Claire.

Claire was flabbergasted, not in a hundred years had she expected such a dare, especially from Monica. Looking around everyone seemed amused, Emi hadn't even tried to shy away.

Claire remembered the rules. She had an out!

“I call you on not being willing or able to do this yourself.” Claire declared, confident in her escaping the embarassment of backing down from a dare.

How do her sisters respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)