More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 72 by Drakavius Drakavius

How do her sisters respond?

With Amusement

Fiona scoffed, Emi giggled. Kathy leaned forward with interest. Claire thought it was for calling it.

Monica smoothly moved across the tub, “accidentally" running her hand up the inside of Claire's thigh as she pressed her body against Emi.

“Do you mind?” Monica asked in a horrible attempt at a proper British accent.

“By all means,” Emi replied politely with a smile, gasping deep and sultry as Monica eagerly suckled on her sister's corrupting breast milk. Monica relished the act, proudly performing it before her sisters, firmly grabbing Claire's thigh she smiled as she heard a gasp from Claire.

Releasing the hardened nipple and returning back to her spot in the tub Monica shrugged. “I don't see the big deal, not like I was eating her out.”

“I'm willing to bet you're the only one willing to do that in this tub,” Claire responded, somewhat still in disbelief that not only had it happened, but Emi let it happen so casually, her hand rubbing her thigh as her skinned craved for the touch to return.

“I'd do it.” Kathy casually stated sipping some wine.

“For sure,” Fiona added.

“You're all kidding me,” Claire responded in disbelief.

“You know, Monica's right,” Emi replied, her mind was already thinking of how it might not be like eating her pussy but it sure might lead to it. Moving to the center of the tub Emi resisted moaning in delight as she felt Fiona and Kathy each partake in another sampling of Emi's corruption.

Claire couldn't believe it. A dare where she was the only one unwilling to fulfil. Worse still, she wanted to. Her mind having sought nothing more than to feel herself fingered when Monica grasped her thigh.

“So, are you going to do it? Or chicken out?” Emi playfully taunted coming up to Claire in the tub, the water flowing flawlessly off her perfect smooth breast as her knee rested between Claire thighs, and her arms embraced around Claire's head.

“Last chance…” Fiona teased from behind Emi before shrieking in surprise some splashing occurring between her, Kathy and Monica.

Does Claire Dare To?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)