More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 70 by Drakavius Drakavius

What Happens Later?

Everyone Catches Up

Dinner went uneventfully. Aside from a few snide remarks from their mother about picking up bad habits she had talked to Emi about, Monica, Fiona, and Kathy all finding their bras ill fitting, if they fit at all. When last they wore any.

Afterwards there was drinks and catching up with Claire.

Before long Claire was talking of taking advantage of the hot tub in the backyard, something Emi, Monica, Fiona, Kathy, and Caroline felt all too eager to join in on, even though the tub only fit 4.

Julia feeling exhausted from a long day of work decided to go to bed, just like their parents who only asked that the excitedly reunited sisters all keep quiet.

Claire laid back in her one piece swimsuit relishing the flow of the warm water across her body.

Her peaceful basking didn't last long before Kathy, Fiona, and Monica soon joined her, their hushed whispers of guys, girls and experiences barely escaping beyond the concealing trellises and canvas roof.

Tight fitting forbidden bikinis and swimsuits quickly concealed as each girl slipped into the tub with relief.

As they talked Monica and Fiona played with each other, their hands concealed beneath the bubbling surface they were immersed up to their necks in.

Claire remarked on how she hadn't been misbehaving much, working devoutly on the reserves. Her heartfelt work and conversations slowly being subverted by the wine they shared, and the slowly spreading corruption in the water.

“EMI!!!” Fiona and Monica cried out, seeing their sister slip out into the backyard only to have their enthusiasm responded too with hushes.

Slinking up out of the darkened yard Emi said hello and leaned against the side of the tub.

“Want to join us? I'm sure we can squeeze you in.” Kathy offered looking at how closely together Fiona and Monica were sitting with a knowing nod.

“Love to, but I don't have a swimsuit here.” Emi replied, her mind finding some relief in the modest excuse while fending off perverse ideas of just what she could do in the tub. Especially naked.

“Here, have my top.” Fiona volunteered quickly shedding her bikini top and casting it off into the air past Emi, a bad throw the perfect excuse to be rid of it. Not like her mother would give her more trouble for being topless over being in a bikini.

“You're cut off.” Claire declared, reaching for Fiona's wine only to have Fiona hold it away.

“Its nothing illegal. Besides, its only us girls here.” Fiona replied to giggles from the others.

Looking around Kathy grinned. “Fiona's right. Mom and dad are in bed, its just us girls. If you want, strip off and hop in. You can use my towel to get back into the house.”

“You're kidding me.” Claire remarked, kind of surprised by Kathy not being more straight laced.

“You aren't around often, it gives us all a little more time together.” Monica added with confidence she historically lacked.

Emi was torn, so much of her wanted to expose and flaunt her body, to pull her sisters to her breasts, to feel their bodies and be felt. But she couldn't, she was still wondering how she got to Caroline. Not that she didn't enjoy the enthusiastic tongue over the last thirty minutes eating her out.

“Come on Emi, they're right.” Claire admitted, shifting over closer to Kathy and gesturing for Emi to climb in next to her.

Stripping off her clothes Emi enjoyed the eyes of her sisters running up and down her, she slowly walked around the hot tub before climbing up and slowly slipping into the warm water. Her skin tingling with excitement where she brushed against Monica and Claire.

The small talk continued, Emi shared some of her experiences and fun stories from living with Sandra and Darren, her mind trying to suppress the urge to touch herself as she thought about that last night there.

Not that it mattered as she felt a hand deftly and covertly brush across her bare mons.

As Claire talked Emi could make out the exchanged glances, the suppressed pleasure. With a glance at Kathy it became apparent that Claire was basking in the warm soup of their growing arousal.

Claire meanwhile continued sharing stories, oblivious to the actions of her sisters as she tried to focus on her adventures, and not on how strangely aroused she was growing, and the stray thoughts about Fiona being topless, and Emi in the nude next to her.

It was an unspoken game to Fiona and Monica. They were playing chicken with Kathy and Emi. Everyone trying not to react to the actions of the person next to them. Fiona was worried Kathy might reciprocate Fiona's finger teasing Kathy's clit through her swimsuit. Monica's modest bikini bottoms already had seemed to dissolve out of the way of Fiona's finger hooking into Monica's pussy.

In fact since Emi joined the tub the water had accelerated in its passive corruption. The enhanced pheromones and pussy juices of the 4 corrupted sisters stewing not just each other, but innocent and uncorrupted Claire.

Looking to Emi she wondered if she could get a second hand moving on Monica. Or maybe even make her be the one to expose their game.

Reaching her foot out Fiona tried to figure out her way amongst the legs seated in the tub, slinking her foot up blindly she tried to get a response out of Emi, watching as Claire leaned back and just basked in the tub. Shifting forward Fiona grabbed both Emi's tits and squeezed, releasing dark fluid strands of corrupt milk into the water and provoking a pleasured gasp.

How Does Claire React?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)