More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

What's next?

Wishing Rock

Alexander looked down at the small red-hued metallic-looking rock one last time, then put it into the box. He then looked back at the piece of paper sitting on the desk in front of him, thought for a moment, then placed his pen against the paper and began to write ...

To whom it may concern,

This is a magic rock. Please believe me when I tell you that it has the power to grant unlimited wishes. All you need to do is hold the rock against your skin (I recommend just holding it in your hand, as the simplest approach), then simply use the words "I wish", followed by whatever it is you want the rock to do. Like I've stated earlier, there is no limit to the number of times you can do this, but beware for the words of a wish can be reinterpreted but not changed once the breath is over. The stone has great power, but it is not unlimited power. For those who hear the wish, or for those outside of the range of influence (several miles), changes made will be as if it has always been so. Unless otherwise stated in the wish, those who hear the wish will remember how things were before the wish or wishes were made.

Please use this rock with great wisdom and responsibility.

He sighed, then folded the paper and placed it in the box, next to the rock. Alexander was done with it. He had used it to his heart's content. Part of him was tempted to keep it. But he knew that it was time to pass it onto someone else.


Alexander walked towards the door, then placed the box at the foot of the door, knocked on the door, then left. Moments later, the door opened.

Who finds the rock and who uses it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)