More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Wishing Rock - Soul Eater

Soul kicked open the door to his room and stormed inside. He kicked it shut behind him, making sure to make it as loud as possible. He heard Maka yelling something from downstairs, and said "Sorry, it was an accident." in a tone that clearly implied that it wasn't.

He flopped down onto his bed and donned a defiant face. He might be acting a bit immature, but Maka totally started it. Blair had invited them on a shopping trip and seeing as she was sorta their friend, he and Maka had agreed. What followed was an afternoon-long cycle of Blair trying on outfits with about enough fabric to cover a baby squirrel, him getting nosebleeds as a result, and Maka beating him over the head with her book as punishment. It was still hurt like hell, and he was understandably sour.

Maka moped and yelled and grumbled and complained at him the entire time, and she even made him carry their bags. Blair adamantly refused to stop getting new stuff, so by the end of the trip, his back was sore, his head was aching, and Maka wouldn't stop yelling at him. She was acting like he'd been making out with Blair or something. It wasn't his fault that her body was so amazing and voluptuous and bouncy and...

Soul shook his head. He had to stay focused. He was going to stay mad at Maka until she apologized for abusing him the whole day, and not a second sooner. She had no right to treat him like dirt just because she had a couple of issues about her body. She even got some new clothes herself while they were out, so she definitely didn't have any reason to complain. He didn't get anything, and you didn't see him taking it out on his partner.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. On the way home, Blair had bought him some trinket from a street merchant for being "such a good sport". He hadn't even really looked at it; he had been too busy balancing a mountain of boxes. Soul reached into his pocket and took out a small wooden box. He sat up and cracked it open, revealing a vibrant jade rock inside. It was actually pretty nice-looking, and it had this attention arresting effect that made it hard to take your eyes off of. He picked it up and turned it around in his hand, admiring the way the light reflected off of it, when he spotted a small inscription that said "Make A Wish".

He smirked and closed the box. If only it were that easy. He put the box on his bedside table and laid back down, holding the rock above him. Well, he might as well give it a try. It wasn't like it could hurt. Soul thought for a minute, and opened his mouth to make his wish…

*written by Flying Scorpion

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)