More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by olly olly

What's next?

A few months later you now have six slutty sex slaves

As soon as you transformed Emma into your sex you should have known it was inevitable there would be more. Now, months later, you have six beautiful women who are your complete and utter sex slaves. All six of them will do anything you ask, but yet carry on their lives as normal - they have other partners - yet you are the one who truly owns them. They live by your rules and guidelines.

Emma is your first sex - your girlfriend. You love her, and in some ways she's the madame of the house. You often leave her to deal with the dirty work, making sure the other women best know how to please you. She helps them buy lingerie and toys. She helps you please the others too, of course.

And you have Emma's best friend Sophia. A woman you long lusted over, but was so reserved and shy. You thought her prudish. But you've broken her free from her anxiety now. You've given her one freedom, while taking another.

Emma's other friend Isabella is someone you never got along with. You would fight for Emma's attention. You won, in the end. Isabella is an anal slut and you have enjoyed putting her in her place and making her yours.

Emma's extremely hot co-worker Susan is another of your sluts. You lusted over her at many happy hours, looking her up and down, imagining what her body looked like naked. Now you can make her stand naked in front of you whenever you want. You can have her stop whatever she's doing - being in a meeting or at lunch - and run to the bathroom to take a pussy shot to send to you.

Your best friend Mason's wife Sarah is a real hot number. You love fucking your best friend's wife behind his back. She's sexy and has such delicious tits.

And of course, you've turned your ex-girlfriend Ava into a sex as well. She's your slut that above all else you like to humiliate.

Oh the fun you will have.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)