More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

Does he get Jillian to wear the BimBow?

While she sleeps.

Jacob watched his wife sleep. She'd always been a sound sleeper. This was stupid. Really stupid. The little barrette probably didn't do anything.

But Jillian was a really sound sleeper. And he could probably take it off again without her waking up if it didn't do anything.

He went for it. He slipped the back of the clasp under the short brown lock at her left temple and clipped the little pink bow in place. There was a slight whiff of strawberries.

Jillian sighed as if a tremendous burden had just tumbled from her shoulders, then continued sleeping.

Jacob realized he had stopped breathing. He gasped. He had done it!

Done what? He didn't really know what what he was expecting. Jillian just kept breathing in and out, sound asleep. She did have a small smile. That was unusual, he guessed. He didn't spend that much time watching her sleep anymore.

"Mmmmmmm…" she said, and her left hand came up and clutched her right breast. "Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Ok, maybe something WAS happening. He was pretty sure Jillian didn't usually feel herself up in her sleep. She had a modest chest. She had dressed to emphasize what she had when they had met in undergrad. She did so much less since getting serious about her law career. Jacob had always wondered what she'd look like with a boob job and it was the old man's promise of 'big bazooms' that had finally driven him to slip the BimBow onto his sleeping wife.

Were they raeally getting bigger? In the dim light of the moon slipping through the curtains, it certainly seemed so, but was it wishful thinking?

Jillian squeezed her right tit and then giggled in her sleep. That NEVER happened. The last time she had giggled that he remembered was back when she used to let him get her drunk. She'd limited herself to a single glass of wine for years now. But the grin on her sleeping face reminded him of when they used to do shots in college.

And her tits were DEFINITELY getting bigger! Either that or her hand was getting smaller, because her fingers were no longer able to to contain the flesh mound they were fondling. Her left tit, lifted by her forearm underneath, was crowned by a nipple more erect than Jacob had ever seen. And it was definitely more than a handful!

"Oooooooo!" Jillian said in her sleep and a squelching sound let Jacob know that her other hand was also occupied.

She was masterbating in her sleep! The BimBow worked! However unbelievable it seemed, the old man was telling the truth!

"Mmmmmmm!" Jillian exclaimed and licked her lips. This drew Jacob's gaze upward. In all his fascination with her swelling boobies, he'd not noticed other changes. Her dewy lips had plumped up as well. Her cheekbones were more pronounced. Her lashes had lengthened.

But much more noticeably, she'd gone blonde! It was the color of corn silk and was growing at a rate that Jacob could actually see. The little pink BimBow somehow stayed at her temple, the lock of blonde hair it was fastened to growing through it as it lengthened.

Jacob couldn't resist anymore. He reached out to Jillian's unoccupied tit and squeezed. It felt phenomenal!

And not just to him, apparently. Jillian gasped and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around in confusion, then recognized her husband.

"Jacob?" She asked in a soft, high voice that was the polar opposite of the one she used in court. "I was having the nicest dream! I was so horny and so I asked you to fuck me...and you did!"

"That...that sounds like a nice dream," Jacob said.

"But when I woke up, I was still horny!" She said with an earnest gaze. "Can you make my dream come true, Jakey? Will you fuck me?"

Jacob didn't need to be asked twice. He rolled on top of her and kissed her deeply. Her tongue darted into his mouth as she squirmed beneath him. Her hands groped about in search of his waist band and yanked down his underwear then stated squeezing his bare ass..

Jacob pushed up to look down at her, her now shoulder-length blonde hair a tousled mess.

"You really want me to fuck you?" He asked.

"Oh YES, Jakey!" She said. "More than anything! Fuck me, please! I'm yours!"

Jacob kicked the covers off the bed, finished the work of removing his boxers and then stripped off the sodden white cotton panties his bimbofied wife had worn to bed.

"Oh yes!" She said. "I need your cock in me, Jakey! I need it so much!"

He was vaguely aware that her hips had broadened as well, but the urgency of getting inside of her made little observations an unnecessary distraction. It was time to fuck this bimbo!

Bimbo Jillian was a VERY vocal lay. She squealed upon him entering her and then begged "Pound me, Jakey! Pound my pussy!"

So of course he did. As he listened in and out of her, she jibbered and grunted and squeaked. Her tits jiggled with every thrust. We're they still growing? Jacob was certain they were! Big bazooms, the old man had promised. And while she was bigger now than any woman Jacob had been with, he could certainly imagine bigger.

He wondered if fucking her accelerated the process. It couldn't hurt to find out! He pounded harder. She screamed louder. She jiggled spectacularly!

"Do me, Jakey!" She screamed. "Do me! Do me! Do me! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming so hard! Fill me up, Jakey! Fill me up! I need it! I need it so bad!"

Jacob groaned and exploded inside of her, the blood rushing in his ears as he shuddered in the most powerful orgasm of his life, pumping his bimbofied wife with his mom as she cheered him on.

He collapsed on top of her, panting, astounded at the feel of her pneumatic tits beneath his chest as he nuzzled her soft blonde hair.

"Oh my Jakey!" She cooed, her hands stroking his back and ass. "You fuck me so good! I'm soo lucky! <giggle>"

Jacob rolled off of her and proper himself up on an elbow so he could get a good look at the full picture of the bimbo he had just fucked. Her hair was a chaotic mess but for the one trees held by the pink BimBow. It would probably reach the middle of her back at this point if it wasn't spread all over the bed. Her eyes fluttered in the moonlight and her grin filled her face. Her jugs were just definitely the promised 'big bazooms' of the sort you only saw in porn catering to big tits enthusiasts. Her smooth belly led down to her flaxen-thatched twat. The blondification wasn't just on her head! Her hips had flared out even more while he was fucking her.

"Hey!" She exclaimed suddenly. "Did my titties get, like, bigger?"

He looked back up to see she was squeezing the huge mounds of flesh with a look of quirky confusion, as if she was trying to remember.

"Um, yeah," Jacob confessed. "A little bit. You don't mind, do you?"

"Do you like them bigger?" She asked.

"I...I do," he admitted. "I love them!"

"Then I love them too!" She declared, and giggled."Big titties for my Jakey!"

"They...they really are incredible, Jilly Bean," he said, reaching out to fondle them.

Jillian did NOT tolerate being called Jilly Bean. Jacob shouldn't need any sort of confirmation at this point, but it all seemed so impossible…

"Jilly Bean!" She exclaimed, then giggled. "Silly Jilly! I'm Silly Jilly!"

She sighed.

"Silly Jilly with her big titties for her yummy Jakey," she said as her eyes fluttered closed. "You're so good to me…"

And she was back asleep.

Jacob stared and stared. This was the most incredible thing that had ever happened to him but now that he'd scratched his itch, the implications of what he'd just done came crashing in.

He didn't know anything about how the BimBow worked. Would she keep changing the longer she wore it? Would she change back if he took it off? If so, would Jillian remember being "Silly Jilly" and how much would it hurt when she killed him? And if she didn't remember, could he get away with this every night? And if she didn't change back, what would her friends think? What would she do Monday when she was due back in the office?

It felt like her tit was still slowly growing beneath his palm. Changes could still be happening.

He stared at the BimBow clipped at her temple. He had to make a decision.

Should he remove the BimBow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)