More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

Where and with who did it appear?

Tim Nelson

Tim Nelson was down on his luck. Job-wise, girlfriend-wise, basically life-wise. He needed something, anything, to get his life back on track. Having just lost his job at a local electronics store and having just been dumped by his girlfriend (his third one since high school, and this one lasted the longest - a whole month!), Tim was in a bad place. But that would soon all change once he got his hands on the Pimp Cane.

He was walking back to his small apartment, which he presumed he'd be evicted from soon - And why not? Everything else in his life seemed to be going wrong - when he nearly got knocked in the head by something being thrown out a second floor window. He grabbed the object (a polished hickory cane capped with silver), then looked up and yelled out "Hey, watch where you're throwing things!" He heard two people yelling and things breaking and realized that maybe he should get out of there.

Tim ran out of the alley and nearly collided with a fairly attractive woman wearing a skirt suit and blouse - typical office-wear. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties, so about ten years older than Tim. "Uh, sorry," he muttered.

"You should really watch where you're going," she said in a formal and authoritative voice. Maybe she was an executive.

"Maybe you could work for me and advise me when to walk and when to run," Tim said. His eyes went wide. He was about to apologize. He didn't know what had gotten into him. He wasn't usually so sarcastic or snarky, especially when talking to strangers. But before he could even say a word, the woman said something instead, and it sure wasn't what he expected.

"Okay. You got it, boss," she said calmly, just standing there, as if awaiting an order.

"Are you making fun of me or something?" he asked her.

"Oh, no," she said, sounding defensive. "I'd never make fun of you."

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"How should I act? Isn't it appropriate for someone like me to show her boss the respect he deserves?"

"But ... you don't work for me," he said. What he said earlier was sarcastic. Didn't she understand that? He figured someone who dressed and acted like her would know the difference between a sarcastic remark and the truth.

"Of course I do. Just tell me what you want, sir, and I'll do it."

"Uh, okay. Well, why don't you come home with me?" he suggested.

"Okay," she said. She just stood there, then gestured with her hand. "Lead the way."

Tim headed home and this woman (he had no idea what her name was) followed him. She actually went back to his apartment with him. She was a total stranger! And once they were both inside, she just stood there, awaiting another order.

Little did Tim know, Meagan Tillman (the woman) wasn't just being to do as he said, thanks to the Pimp Cane, but she had also changed mentally, becoming sluttier and more open to sex acts that she would have been appalled at, just an hour earlier. Meagan couldn't wait to get out of these plain office clothes and get into something more fitting a whore like her, or maybe just leave off all her clothes altogether and work her trade on Tim. She really needed a good fuck right now. It didn't even really occur to her that her thoughts were out of the ordinary for her. She rarely swore, either in her head or out of her mouth. And she'd never normally have sex with someone she just met. But that was the "old" her. The "new" her, thanks to the Pimp Cane, was much more adventurous.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)