More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What happens next?

Tim's new employee

Tim was surprised, the woman followed him like that, to his apartment, without question... Was it an elaborate joke ? For what ? What should he do ?

"What's your name ?" He finally asked.

"Meagan Tillman, boss !" she answered right away.

"You know, I can't pay you, right ? I mean, you can see my apartment, it's not looking good..." The young man explained.

"That's okay, I'll make money for you and you'll pay me after." Meagan said.

"Oookay... and what's your skills ?"

The woman smiled. "I'll give you a taste, boss..."

She, then, walked sensually toward Tim and took off her blouse, unbuttoned her shirt and pulled down her skirts. She soon was in laces underwear and rub his cheek with one hand, while the other started to pull off his pants. Meagan really wanted to show her boss what she could do, and she was so horny, she was doing it with delight.

Tim swallowed in silence as the woman pulled down his pants and underwear, and went on her knees to start kissing and licking his erecting dick while playing with her finger around the base.

"You've such a nice cock, boss, I'm sure you pleased a lot of girls !" She said while working on his shaft.

"I-I'mmmh... not suuure I can mmmh... say that... Fuck !" Tim said.

By reflex, his hand grabbed Meagan's head and he pushed her deeper on his dick. She didn't even resist and took it all in her mouth, swallowing the head with no problem.

The woman never done that before, and yet she felt like she had done this all her life. She didn't even had any gag reflex and took the cock of her boss like a pro, which she was becoming. She could even feel him about to burst, so she stopped and took off the rest of her clothes before sitting on the bed, leg spread.

"Do you want to fuck your bitch, boss ?" She said, surprising herself by the vulgarity she just used.

Tim didn't need to be asked twice, and he went to her. His dick went smoothly in as she was already really wet.

"Oooh... fuck, boss, you're really the best ! Fuck me ! Fuck me hard !" She yelled.

The woman didn't seem to even be the one Tim bumped into, she was like a craving slut, far from the business woman she was before. But Tim was too happy to pass his frustration of the lasts weeks on her to care. He was fucking her like a cock sleeve, and she seemed to love it !

He finally pulled out and came all over her body, sending drops of cum on her tits and belly.

"So, do you like it ?" She asked, smiling.

"Yeah..." He said, breathing heavily.

"I can start working tonight, if you want..."

What's Tim's answer ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)