More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What's Tim's answer ?

Yes, of course

"Working ?" Asked Tim, unsure what she was talking about.

"Hooking up with clients, of course !" Meagan answered straight away.

Hooking up ? She was some sort of hooker now ? What happened ? She called him 'boss' so he was her pimp ?

"Yeah... sure..." Tim said, not sure what to say about all of this.

"Okay ! See ya later, then !" She joyfully shouted before she left his apartment.

Alone, Tim mumbled a "What the fuck ?" as he was trying to make sense to all of this. He clearly turned that woman into a whore, and she seemed to work for him. How ?

He looked at the cane he had in his hand when he bumped into her. It shouldn't be... but was it possible that the cane was somehow responsible ? What should he do ? He changed that woman into someone else... But in the other hand, he needed money and she was kind of a bitch... What should he do next ? One whore probably won't make enough money to pay the bills, and there was a lot of girls who were quite despising. Starting with his ex boss, or ex-girlfriend, or maybe that politician who stole retirement funds of thousands of persons and got away with it, or that actress who tried to get pension from her ex-husband by accusing him of , ... so many choices he had...

But first, he had to understand how the can worked.

What does he do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)