More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The box of many things

“Hm? What’s this thing?”

You knelt, reaching for the object that could be seen just poking out from amidst the pile of nearly-garbage. You had to tug a little on the dust coated corner to even pull it from between two creepy and long forgotten dolls that wouldn’t be amiss in a horror film. What came free was a box-shaped object, big enough and heavy enough to fill both hands as you turned the dust-covered thing this way and that, taking in the many knobs and wheels and buttons on its surface.

All sorts of objects like this lay around, arrayed on shelves and hanging from racks, a thousand curiosities of all sizes that the proprietor of this specific antiquities shop had accumulated throughout the years. From area specific paraphernalia such as the typical bigfoot merchandise to a rack with just pocket knives with a hundred different names written on their sides. Then there were the more interesting things, those objects like what you held now, something with a history all its own, perhaps lost to time and to those who held it before the shop owner somehow obtained it.

“Ooh! You found that old thing didja?” A high and scratchy voice said from behind.

You were so engrossed in its curious construction, running your hands across to clear some of the dust that coated the thing, that the noise caused you to drop it completely. It hit the ground right next to your feet and immediately you thought you’d broken it because the sound was all wrong for what you’d think a heavy piece of metal would make when dropped on hard flooring. Like a loud electric-sounding “POP!”, it bounced once before settling onto one of its sides.

“Oh hehe! Careful with that! It can be a real messy thing to use if you’re not mindful of its power!” The voice continued in that sort of joyful but slightly maleficent cackle.

You turned your head to see that it was the lady from behind the counter earlier, the shop owner most likely. The hunched, elderly woman was watching you with a fairly uncouth look, a feeling like she was in on some joke you were unaware of slipped into your mind as you watched her watching you.

“Yeah?” you say as you lean down to pick the square-ish object up, playing along with whatever the old coot was so worried about.

“Yes, yes!” She said in a gleeful singsong “That box, my dear customer, has the power to transform humans!”

You didn’t like the way she said “humans” nor the way that her old, old body seemed to be able to hop in place so easily.

“Why, you see each of those little finagle-ey bits is one way you can change a person. Just point and shoot! It’s just that easy hehe!” she cackled, even clapping as she watched you hold it between uncomfortable hands.

“Look, I can see you’ve got some doubts.” she said with a slowly growing grin “So let’s say you give it a test first, eh?” the old hag-like woman attempted to stand tall despite how much her hunch impeded the movement “This old body is gettin’ on mighty tough as of late anyways” she continued, standing before you as if preparing for something.

“Uh…?”

She rolled her eyes rather dramatically.

“Jus’ pick somethin’ and shoot!” she waggled a boney finger at the thing in your hands and its many, many protruding options.

“Oh, okay?” mumbling, obviously not convinced but, being that you were in no hurry, you went ahead and lifted the box, finding the part that looked most like the pointy end of a gun and aimed it at her as you depressed a random button.

*POP!*

In an instant the old, haggard visage of the shop owner changed to something that… baffled the senses.

Gigantic, pillowy breasts, round and luscious hips, matched to a pair of fatty thighs you could get your head in-between and… white and purple skin with cartoonish animal ears? You blinked as your eyes dipped lower and saw the other large part of her on display. A fucking huge and… slightly purple cock.

“Mmm… that hits the spot shooga!” The much more physically appealing version of the shop owner said.

"ah' havn' had tits like these in so very long..." she purred in her sultry tone.

“Thanks again for yoh’ patronage. You c’n have that there device as a thank ya for these mahhvelous tits.” the anthropomorphized woman said as she hefted those huge melons, her fingers sinking in to instantly disappear amongst all that flesh.

You found your way out of the shop, carrying your new metal box with you, trying to ignore the heat you could hear in the shop owner’s slightly southern twang as she quite clearly began to moan as she explored her new assets.

Yet as you stepped out onto the sidewalk, smelling the fresh salty air of the coast line, you suddenly remembered earlier when you dropped the box, that it had made that odd popping sound then too…

Hurriedly you look down at yourself, worried what you might see…

artist - 3mangos

Do you see anything different?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)