More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cid the cipher Cid the cipher

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The bewitched butt-plugs

A large, pirate-styled chest that contains dozens upon dozens of golden butt-plugs, each of which with a different coloured gem at the end. Each coloured gem represents a different personality and/or character type and when inserted they will replace the girl's personality with that of the gem alongside enhancing their body to the user's desires if they want. A girl who looks directly at any one of the gems or if light refracted from them enters their eyes, they will enter a blank, hypnotised state, allowing insertation without any resistance.

By twisting the bit with the jewel before inserting, reality will be altered as if they were always like that with only the user remembering, this can only be done once a day. All changes caused by this will only be reversed when the plug is removed at which the plug is untwisted. Removing the plug will also revert their personality to their original one, also any girl who has one inserted in her for the first time, will find themselves completely submissive and infatuated with the user, plugged or plug-less.

Also pressing the gem down then inserting will cause the clothes (and sometimes skin or other traits) of the recipient to change in accordance the gems colour and this can be used alongside the twist function. There are also ones with special rainbow coloured gems, where by saying the full name of any girl and inserting it as long as it isn't the girl the user named, their body, hairstyle (but not colour), mannerisms and personality (mixed with their original one) change to those of the person named, for as long as it stays inserted. There may be others with other different effects to...

(So this idea is entirely thanks to farfromthetree on Ao3, who used this great idea in some of their recent works. I think the concept is great although I did some tweaks for this story so they work entirely on their own whilst adding a more magical focus. I'm honestly shocked I was able to get this out somewhat fast so yeah I guess. Feedback/suggestions is heavily appreciated as always

-Cid)

Who obtains this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)