More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

What storyline will you follow?

The accident that changed everything (Exhibitionism)

When you started dating your girlfriend Kaitlyn, she was a superprude if not hyperprude- she always insisted on wearing a "middle layer" of a camisole and bloomers in between her bra and panties and her outer clothes, no one had ever seen her torso or underwear since puberty, and she never went to any doctor who would. While that was a little enjoyable, especially at the beginning of the relationship, as time wore on it got a little testy, especially the only intimacy she would engage in were occasional blowjobs or handjobs. That was, of course, until the incident.

One fateful day, Kaitlyn suffered a series of freak occurrences and unfortunate events that stripped her in public. Nobody except the universe had any plans to get her naked, but once the clothes were off you may or may not have exacerbated the situation. After the dust settled, though, you noticed that her attitude had seemed to change permanently. Depending on what you fancy, this may be because she enjoyed the exposure and attention she got, because she felt like there was no use going back to normal with pictures of her on the internet, because she felt like she had , or because others felt like she had . She stopped wearing her camisoles and bloomers, donating them to Goodwill; pretty soon her bras and panties joined them, and after a few weeks you noticed she rarely wore clothes around the house, and never anything more than a T-shirt. Her wardrobe outside of the house was downsized considerably as well, not only in the number of garments but also their size, as more and more epidermal real estate was kissed by the sun for the first time. Your physical love life, needless to say, improved considerably.

Possible taboos: for the initial incident; also, Kaitlyn may or may not be autistic or have OCD or other "cutesy" mental thing to explain some of her behavior pre- and post-stripocalypse.


Who are you, and where do you live? What do you and Kaitlyn do for a living? How will your lives - and especially her life - change forever?

How does fate put your gf on the path towards exhibitionism?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)