More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SpyralEye SpyralEye

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The Ring of Desire

Magic rings are a dime a dozen, sad to say, but sometimes the old hat is just what you need. Sometimes, that old hat can turn a new trick.

The ring of desire is a simple ring - it looks nice but it is far from extravagant or anything of the like in it's appearance or presentation. But, of course, the true draw is it's power. The ring can grant the wishes of it's user, but only related to what they truly desire. If you desire true love, you cannot wish for fame and fortune, and if you truly desire wealth, then you can't wish for health, so on and so forth.

But, the is not all there is to the ring. Inscribed along the band are the letters "AYWNASW" - As You Wish, Not As You Want. For the ring, or the power behind the ring, has an intelligence to it. A wicked one. And it's power is far too great for most mortals. The ring will grant your wishes, but it will slowly try to tempt and twist you down a darker path. Perhaps you wish to be king or ruler out of benevolent desire, only to find the ring turns you into a hedonistic tyrant. Do you wish for the person you desire to be your love? Watch and see as you tweak and tune their personality to perfection, becoming nothing more than your doting .

So, if you find the ring and are tempted by it's power, ask yourself, what is worth more? Your greatest desire or your heart and soul?

Who Finds The Ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)