More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShadeWriter ShadeWriter

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The 'Full Body Costume Transformation' Zipper

(This idea was inspired by the same named item over on the BEArchive.... but given that it's hard to find and move about that archive, I figured I would start a path here. The Arrogant Nair started the idea over there and if this improper, I'll remove this path.)

This item of power appears as a long and extra large zipper, about the size of a set of clippers, seemingly having never been attached to any other material. By itself, it does nothing.

When pressed against a living person's body vertically against their skin, usually near their waist or middle of the back, the zipper adheres and becomes attached, adjusting in size as needed. Once applied, the wearer's original body may be unzipped, causing the skin to become a highly realistic costume. When worn, this costume transforms whoever wears it into a proxy of said person. This includes memories, personality, and powers that the original body had. Too much time inside this 'costume' or should the zipper be removed, the costume becomes the wearer's new self. The minds of both attempting to take control of the body, the old soul influencing the new, or some other stabilization method.

These costumes are highly resistant to damage, though the easiest way to destroy a costume is for the one who was inside the costume to use the zipper on it again. Doing so will rip the skin costume apart piece by piece which could take some time or lead to more interesting ideas.

However, when a victim is transformed into a costume, they are not empty either. A new potentially random being is revealed when someone is 'unzipped', being different in appearance, personality, and potentially even species from the original body. The one who uses the zipper has a degree of influence on what sort of being appears from within the original being. Such as tweaking morals, or changing sexes as the user demands. Though with no proper thought or desire, the figure is random.

In the event that a person's original costume is restored to them, their original personality will be likewise restored. *this May come in specific variations on request.

Those that hold the zipper are mentally informed of the rules and process of the

A rather innocuous, less than completely cruel and mayhem prone object, don't you think? Well there's really no way to see, until we see where it lands... and in this case, it will land...

Where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)