More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

what does he do next?

Test it again on the street

When Jase made it far enough away from the booth, he sat down at a bench to inspect the ring again. With as much effort as he tried before, removing the ring was impossible. It worried him to no end, wondering if it was going to be a health issue, but the fact that everything around him seemed to stop moving intrigued him more. Staring at the dial, he hesitantly turned it and looked up at the flea market scene around him. Whatever he manipulated, it seemed to suspend in mid air and defied the laws of physics and time, lifting up junk off the floor, only to let go for it seem to float before him. He tried other physics experiments, from pushing and pulling objects, to jumping off the bench he was sitting. It seemed like only his actions and whatever things upon him worked as normal, considering that he had enough of a workout to feel some beads of sweat run down his cheek.

Curiously, he moved on to the people around him. He spotted a couple walking on the sidewalk, seemingly appearing as if they were talking to each other. He walked over and moved the man's left arm effortlessly. There was no almost resistance, but still seemed realistic enough not to be able to bend in an impossible angle as he shifted the man's arm in all positions that were humanly possible. It was almost hilarious to look at. One time, he even poked the man's own finger into his nose, childishly chuckling to his own antics. He turned his attention to the woman and began manipulating her arms as well. When he was done, it looked like they were walking with their arms spread out from their sides and horizontal to their shoulders, as if they were flying. To enhance the hilarity of the experiment, he effortlessly lifted them into the air and positioned their legs. Stepping back, they now looked like a comical snapshot of a slapstick comedy, suspended 3 feet off the air, with their arms and legs spread and tucked in as if they were trying to take off into the sky. Jase spent a good moment laughing his ass off.

When he felt like he had his fun, he stepped away to sit back on the bench, twisting the dial on his ring once more. Immediately as timed resumed, the objects he had floating in the air dropped to the floor, including the couple he had left still in his latest masterpiece of mischief. They collapsed onto the ground in confusion, people huddling around them to help them back up on their feet. It looked like they did not even realize that he had done something to them, and this particular feeling was gloriously delightful. Thoughts and ideas ran through his head. All the different possibilities he could enjoy with this new toy in his hands...

What does Jase do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)