More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Snoe72 Snoe72

What was your next move?

Take Advantage, Kiss maybe more.

Being this close to a strong angry human under the effects of Effeminitia was enough to get you blood going. Playing helpless under his grip and staring into his eyes with a lustful expression. Mosst knights are under the assumption that to disable a magic user was to disable their hands... that trick only works on novices.

You enchant your very flesh for a few moments, pheromones pouring from your flesh the scent something akin to fresh honey. Your eyes locking with his and glowing as you delved into his mind tainting that fury with a drop of passion. What fun was it to subjugate the mind entirely, to toy with aspects and tease out true emotions and feelings were all the more entertaining.

Our dear knight was looking a little confused especially when you leaned your hips forward and snaked over his hip pulling him close and leading him into a kiss. He's stubborn but you can feel his heart quicken before he pulls away. "W-why did you do that?!"

"Because, I wanted it... don't you?" You mind wandering toward all of the things you could do next... "Come dear Sir... a little Elven flavour does the body good." You tease him further stoking that seed of passion you planted.

What else do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)