More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Snoe72 Snoe72

What does he owe you? Will you put him to work or play with him?

Take ownership

He takes the vial to his lips and cautiously sips the pink liquid and caps the vial extending an arm hading it back to you. "If you would allow me to take leave I could return with payment within a day." He tries to get away from you, but that wasn't going to work for you.

"Oh really... trust an armed human to leave... no." You sit back knowing that even if the human tried to use , in this place even undressed you were more than a match for him... but you couldn't guarantee that he would come back, or if he came back alone... best of all things was that he not leave at all until you cemented this arrangement.

"YOU CANNOT HOLD ME HERE SPRITE!" He attempts to get all tough going for his sword on the floor, his attempts to draw it were amusing. The old sword in the stone curse he wouldn't be able to draw the blade until you let him.

"Elf not sprite." Smirking with a chuckle as you watched the subtle effects of the position settling in as the knight exerted himself. His muscles shedding but barely above notice, his features softening and even his hair was just a little shinier. "You aren't going anywhere and for the length or your treatment, you belong to me sweet Knight, that includes all of your things." Pointing to the pile of armor and clothes, a blue spark firing from your finger tips and coiling around and over the plate mail.

"There is no way you'll keep me here!" He dropped the weapon and charged; you simply let him. He pinned you flat against the wall by your wrists.

"Oooo so soft I love a warm body." You cooo throwing off his sense of righteous anger.

What was your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)