More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr. E Mr. E

what next?

Run!

The wives and girlfriends laughed from backstage at just how well their plan worked, but things were just getting started.

One of the girlfriends gathered up the clothes and threw them into trash can while one of the wives pulled out her phone and dialed a number, clearing her throat as she tried to stop herself from laughing. "Hello, Police? I'd like to report seven streakers crashing tonight's concert."


Back onstage, the seven nude women were frozen in mortification as the crowd laughed, cheered, cat called, whistled, and filmed them.

"This is so humiliating!" April said as she held the CD and sheet music closer to her body.

"I'm never gonna live this down!" Charlene whimpered, her lip quivering.

"Oh Crap! Is that a TV camera?!" Kelly shrieked as she looked out at the audience. "My boss is a fan! I am so freaking fired!"

Joanna felt tears in her eyes as she and Rachel turned a bright scarlet.

"I wanna die!" Dani whimpered in humiliation.

Fiona, who was looking out into the audience, went wide eyed as she saw two police officers entered through the doors and walk towards the stage. "Crap! Cops! Run!"

"What about our clothes?!" Joanna sobbed.

"Forget the clothes! Run!" Fiona snapped as she bolted off the stage, the other six following her as they raced towards the backstage exit door.

Do the girls get away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)