More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Marcuss Marcuss

What's next?

Reality Remote - Marcuss

Marcuss was sitting in his apartman. He was renting his place, since his collage was far from his home. He living with his roommate, a girl named Bloom, 20 years old, same aged as Marcuss is. Bloom was in class, but Marcuss has free time. Marcuss was in the living room, watching TV, when he heard knocking. He walked to the front door and opened it, but didn't found anyone. He wanted to close it, when he saw a box there. Marcuss saw his name on it, so he grab it and bring it in.

Marcuss take it to his room, and opened it. It was the newest IPhone, to his surprise. He doesn't have enough money to buy this expensive stuff, but he also found a letter next to the phone. He read the letter.

'Dear Marcuss.
I don't think you know me, but you don't need to know my name. This special phone has the ability to alternate the reality. You can change the world or if you target a person it will make you able to alternate that person.
You can alternate anything, from age to gender, sexuality, size, anything. Even memories or personalities. OR you can change the entire humanity.
It's in you hand now.
Bye, scientist.'

Marcuss unlock the phone and immediately found the app, called Reality Remote.

What will he do with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)